• Thread starter SEEKERWSP
  • Start date
  • Views 1,004
S

SEEKERWSP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont trust this guy.... he offered me 3 x 45min double XP for 7$$$ and then after i payed him he came up with a bull excuse his net was playing up.. that was about a week ago.
he has been online and i have messaged him yet still no double XP or anything....

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED... just a heads up

Beta the Data

Beta the Data

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never Pay for something over the internet unless its on a trusted website.

S

SEEKERWSP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup I know that but just giving the others a heads up so they know not to trust this guy

half eatn bagel

half eatn bagel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol just leave negative feedback and call paypal. i had this bombsites(insertpotentialnumberhere?) character do the same to me, called paypal up and they credited the money to my account because i've never lost a dispute

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Report him, and charge back on paypal. I never gift, unless I know they're trusted.

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude why would you buy 2xp from him? I wished you had waited til i got home. Sorry i didnt get to hook you up earlier.

FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Revert the payment or contact paypal and say you never sent the payment :o) someone tried to scam me with a JTAG by sending me a normal xbox so I just contacted Paypal and said I never sent that payment and I got my money back plus I got the normal Xbox aswell which I offered him to collect but he kindly told me to stick it up my *** but I took it on ebay and got £70 so was quids in :tongue:

M

MODxFORxFUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's also credit card fraud, makes a nice law suit:smile: but for only 7$ probably not worth it

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
Seeker, hope you enjoyed your 24 hours of 2xp and so does your friends. Perhaps you could vouch for me that i am a legitmate seller of 2xp here on 7S. I apologize if this breaks any of the rules. I am only genuinely trying to provide a good service for those in need.

T

tgunnz22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol just leave negative feedback and call paypal. i had this bombsites(insertpotentialnumberhere?) character do the same to me, called paypal up and they credited the money to my account because i've never lost a dispute
that douche got me for 7 15 min codes also, I sent them over and he told me they were already used

MONKEY7000

MONKEY7000

yosup
Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh No!!! $7!!!!!!!!1!!!!

Don't pay for virtual items, it's stupid and pointless :frantics:

xXJSG350Xx

xXJSG350Xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's why you should have bought from me :biggrin: I actually sell hours and don't rip people off, you can ask any of the people I have sold to already. If your interested I'm getting more hours this weekend, PM me for any details if you or anyone else is interested. Thanks a lot.
(PS: I don't sell the codes, just apply the time)

J

jimmy94

Reaction score
Sin$
pictures of dorrito codes=easy double xp and free. hit ur local store up

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh No!!! $7!!!!!!!!1!!!!

Don't pay for virtual items, it's stupid and pointless :frantics:
Value is not the point .the person was stupid for trusting a random person .hell if been in states in my life when I would of been glad of 7 dollars(well pounds).it also alerting others not to fall victim to it,even if 100 people for it it soon adds up..

pictures of dorrito codes=easy double xp and free. hit your local store up
Not everyone lives in America .I would of loved to of been at the marketing meeting when they came up with this f*** up.
Tim walks in, says to boss you know what would be a good idea boss,PRINTING THE CODES ON THE OUTSIDE .boss to Tim well Tim you have made this company millions again ,last time you made us billions with your man purse wtg Tim ..

P

Pr0jeCt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i trusted someone here too, and got scammed. But i didnt blindly send cash though; Forget all that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register