• Views 2,485
Status
Not open for further replies.
pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
The options are toggles so once clicked a second time it will turn off. It also HAS auto updating so if I ever release an update it will automatically prompt you to update.
Download
Virus Scan
1 false positive not sure why...

Credit:
Me - Creating The Tool
Everydaynine_ Everydaynine_ - Releasing The Offsets

Pictures:
vt94Ats.png

7jHYWz6.png

Last edited:
Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
Good Job!! Thanks

I found the money hacks, kill modifiers, number of player modifiers but I cant breakpoints
since rgloader isn't updated :frown:
Now I can probably do God mode without Rgloader, I'll work on that in a weeks time

Now if we can find out how dvars work we can enable wireframe.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
The options are toggles so once clicked a second time it will turn off. It also HAS auto updating so if I ever release an update it will automatically prompt you to update.

Download

Virus Scan
Few false positives due to obfuscation. Don't trust; don't download...

Credit:
Me - Creating The Tool
Everydaynine_ Everydaynine_ - Releasing The Offsets

Pictures:
vt94Ats.png

7jHYWz6.png
What's the point of obfuscating a tool with only public offsets?

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the point of obfuscating a tool with only public offsets?
Because it has the pastebin autoupdate link, not that that really matters if its shared. I just don't know what someone could do with it.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Because it has the pastebin autoupdate link, not that that really matters if its shared. I just don't know what someone could do with it.
They couldn't really do anything to it unless they somehow hacked your pastebin.

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Why even use pastebin? I don't think they can even do anything with it anyways.

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
Why even use pastebin? I don't think they can even do anything with it anyways.
Why you guys tryna' make a diss track on me. All I did was make a tool. And I used pastebin because its good for auto-updating and its free.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Why you guys tryna' make a diss track on me. All I did was make a tool. And I used pastebin because its good for auto-updating and its free.
I'm not trying to come across that way, sorry if I am but like I was just asking why. 
In all other respects it looks like a great tool.

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Dropbox is also free. Also, not dissing, we're just dropping some constructive criticism.

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
Dropbox is also free. Also, not dissing, we're just dropping some constructive criticism.
I don't want to make a dropbox account, and in the end it would be the EXACT same as using raw pastebin.

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't want to make a dropbox account, and in the end it would be the EXACT same as using raw pastebin.
Meh, I prefer dropbox. Point was that you obfuscated it for no reason. Either way, nice tool. I love the way Everydaynine_ Everydaynine_ tries to keep 360 modding out of CoD, and GTA V.

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
True, but I don't want to make an account. And I already had a pastebin and that's the way I've always done my auto updating.
Should look into dropbox auto updating if you care about safety like you say. :thumbsup:

Edit: just my two cents.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
True, but I don't want to make an account. And I already had a pastebin and that's the way I've always done my auto updating.
Well, to each his own I guess! Anyway keep up the good work. I like seeing tools for games that aren't cod.

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
A Milli Programmer Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay? Well you have the pastebin link. m4d h4x y0
I'm just trying to prove a point, there's nothing you can do with the pastebin. Hence there is no point in obfuscating assets that are open to the public.

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just trying to prove a point, there's nothing you can do with the pastebin. Hence there is no point in obfuscating assets that are open to the public.
That isn't the reason I obfuscated it. I've said I didn't want the pastebin link public but obviously you didn't read that much.

Edit: So if you don't mind, editing your post. If someone really wants the link they can put my tool in dot net reflector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register