• Start date
  • Views 1,876
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
The options are toggles so once clicked a second time it will turn off. It also HAS auto updating so if I ever release an update it will automatically prompt you to update.
Download
Virus Scan
1 false positive not sure why...

Credit:
Me - Creating The Tool
E Everydaynine_ - Releasing The Offsets

Pictures:
vt94Ats.png

7jHYWz6.png

Last edited:
E

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Good Job!! Thanks

I found the money hacks, kill modifiers, number of player modifiers but I cant breakpoints
since rgloader isn't updated :frown:
Now I can probably do God mode without Rgloader, I'll work on that in a weeks time

Now if we can find out how dvars work we can enable wireframe.

P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
The options are toggles so once clicked a second time it will turn off. It also HAS auto updating so if I ever release an update it will automatically prompt you to update.

Download

Virus Scan
Few false positives due to obfuscation. Don't trust; don't download...

Credit:
Me - Creating The Tool
E Everydaynine_ - Releasing The Offsets

Pictures:
vt94Ats.png

7jHYWz6.png
What's the point of obfuscating a tool with only public offsets?

P

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
What's the point of obfuscating a tool with only public offsets?
Because it has the pastebin autoupdate link, not that that really matters if its shared. I just don't know what someone could do with it.

P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
Because it has the pastebin autoupdate link, not that that really matters if its shared. I just don't know what someone could do with it.
They couldn't really do anything to it unless they somehow hacked your pastebin.

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Why even use pastebin? I don't think they can even do anything with it anyways.

P

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Why even use pastebin? I don't think they can even do anything with it anyways.
Why you guys tryna' make a diss track on me. All I did was make a tool. And I used pastebin because its good for auto-updating and its free.

P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
Why you guys tryna' make a diss track on me. All I did was make a tool. And I used pastebin because its good for auto-updating and its free.
I'm not trying to come across that way, sorry if I am but like I was just asking why. 
In all other respects it looks like a great tool.

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Dropbox is also free. Also, not dissing, we're just dropping some constructive criticism.

P

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Dropbox is also free. Also, not dissing, we're just dropping some constructive criticism.
I don't want to make a dropbox account, and in the end it would be the EXACT same as using raw pastebin.

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
I don't want to make a dropbox account, and in the end it would be the EXACT same as using raw pastebin.
Meh, I prefer dropbox. Point was that you obfuscated it for no reason. Either way, nice tool. I love the way E Everydaynine_ tries to keep 360 modding out of CoD, and GTA V.

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
True, but I don't want to make an account. And I already had a pastebin and that's the way I've always done my auto updating.
Should look into dropbox auto updating if you care about safety like you say. :thumbsup:

Edit: just my two cents.

P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
True, but I don't want to make an account. And I already had a pastebin and that's the way I've always done my auto updating.
Well, to each his own I guess! Anyway keep up the good work. I like seeing tools for games that aren't cod.

S

shinda

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Okay? Well you have the pastebin link. m4d h4x y0
I'm just trying to prove a point, there's nothing you can do with the pastebin. Hence there is no point in obfuscating assets that are open to the public.

P

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
I'm just trying to prove a point, there's nothing you can do with the pastebin. Hence there is no point in obfuscating assets that are open to the public.
That isn't the reason I obfuscated it. I've said I didn't want the pastebin link public but obviously you didn't read that much.

Edit: So if you don't mind, editing your post. If someone really wants the link they can put my tool in dot net reflector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom