What's new

Small AppTrailers Exploit! Jailbreak required!

• Thread starter Mac_Miller
  • Start date
  • Views 3,305
M

Mac_Miller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have found a small App Trailers exploit that I would like to share with you guys/girls. Your iDevice must be jailbroken.​
Step 1. Open cydia and search for a tweak named "FastForward" install it.​
Step 2. After you respring, you should have a "FastForward" app on your springboard. Open it.​
Step 3. Enable it for AppTrailers. Then go to the settings tab and put the play back to 15.​
Step 4: Go to AppTrailers and watch an ad. It should go by super fast.​
And boom thats it. You can now watch ad's in less than a second and earn points even faster.​
Thanks for reading and I hope this tutorial helped you.​

T

Teh Jinx

Kinx
Reaction score
15 just froze the app for me but 4 seemed to work nicely still.

I

ipth611

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good find nothing great but nevertheless great job

B

Bear

Reaction score
Works like a charm. Thanks.

T

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
I suppose this is a good substitute for people who don't meet the requirements for the other exploit. Thanks for sharing.

B

Bear

Reaction score
I suppose this is a good substitute for people who don't meet the requirements for the other exploit. Thanks for sharing.
I messaged the OP for the exploit about 3 weeks ago and still haven't gotten a reply. I meet the requirements so I don't what the problem is. Mind sharing it with me?

T

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
I messaged the OP for the exploit about 3 weeks ago and still haven't gotten a reply. I meet the requirements so I don't what the problem is. Mind sharing it with me?
Oh ya I think he stopped doing his, that's why I opened up my own with the same exact exploit so I can pick up the slack he left behind. :wink:
Ofc, give me a minute.

B

Bear

Reaction score
Oh ya I think he stopped doing his, that's why I opened up my own with the same exact exploit so I can pick up the slack he left behind. :wink:
Ofc, give me a minute.
Thanks.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Reaction score
Ofc, give me a minute.
You do know that he paid the creator for resell rights don't you?

T

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
You do know that he paid the creator for resell rights don't you?
Ya I know, he told me...technically, since it's the same exploit, I'm continuing his work. That is why I kept the same exact requirements.

E

Elite x HuLL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wont let me download the tweak what should i do?

E

Elite x HuLL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks how long will it take to get 10k points?

Top Bottom