• Thread starter Christopher Galka
  • Start date
  • Views 532
C

Christopher Galka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if you all like the smaller analog sticks on the Xbox one controller better than the larger ones on the 360.

I have been using thumbstick grips since I started using the Xbox One controller so i have actually never played with these smaller sticks.

I hate using the grips because they always seem to wear out quicker on some ends than the other so I was thinking of trying out the smaller grips (for a significant amount of time other than the short amount i have already) and seeing if I could get used to them.

So, do you get used to these pretty quickly or do they just plain suck? Or do some of you like them better? Just wondering your opinions here.

It would be cool if the new Elite controller would come with some options other than length but I doubt it.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I prefer the Xbox 360 controller over any controller but I do appreciate the precision with the Xbox One controller. So I'd have to say I prefer the larger analog sticks I suppose.

GrayRat

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do prefer the xbox one controller, it was a bit smaller to use as you pointed out but I go used to it. The grip textures around the sticks are a good addition which provide better grip to the thumbs.

Top Bottom
Login
Register