Solved Slow Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox One Support Archive' started by FestiveProject, Jan 25, 2019 with 5 replies and 376 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FestiveProject

FestiveProject Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello all! I was wondeirng if anyone has any fix for a really slow xbox. It takes like 5 secs to move over from game to game in the select menu. Any fixes?

2. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    Try hard resetting your Xbox (Hold the on/off button for 10 seconds) or you just need to get a better connection possibly?

3. OP
    FestiveProject

Ratings:
    I did that but it didn't do anything, its been like that for over 8 months, and ive hard reset and nothing. I get 1gb speed so. Its like slow dash board not like connection

4. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    Are you in the preview program by chance? It's probably just that the dashboard is actually slow. There's probably not much you can do besides hope they put out an update that helps increase the speed. Try a wired connection if you aren't already although that won't help much.

5. OP
    FestiveProject

Ratings:
    I think i will just have to wait for an update to fix it. Thanks for the help!

6. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    Yeah that's probably your best choice but it does sound like it's slower than average. I'd try asking Xbox support as well but they're usually not much help. No problem though, hopefully you get it figured out eventually.