What's new

Discussion Slow Motion....Scary s***

A

AX1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so my mods have been acting up lately and i was in a game shooting an annihilator at some kid and every thing became slow motion all of a sudden but lights and car lights in the distance where going fast as in sped up. My bullets I fired from my annihilator where slow motion and every move I made was very delayed.

Any ways this could of happened?

I edited my gtxd.ide(vehicles.ide), handling, American.gtx and visual settings but I only changed my head lights though.

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Ok so my mods have been acting up lately and i was in a game shooting an annihilator at some kid and every thing became slow motion all of a sudden but lights and car lights in the distance where going fast as in sped up. My bullets I fired from my annihilator where slow motion and every move I made was very delayed.

I edited my gtxd.ide(vehicles.ide), handling, American.gtx and visual settings but I only changed my head lights though.
Do you have trains that drive in your vehicles.ide ?

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Usually happens when somethings going on in the game like a tugboat on land or mass spawning of something within a small area

ADAM IS MAGICAL

VaN heLsEr247

Enthusiast
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Maybe a bunch of peds got freaked out and super speeded and made a big collosion that happens to me all the time

A

AX1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well there was no fps drop and i think its timecycle.dat tho because the car lights in the distance where going fast and other light effects. Every thing was not all skipping frames it was smooth slow mo like cinematic mode on single player.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
if you were near southern Dukes & Broker whilst flying then a nearby train is most likely the cause. A subway train will spawn on the train track and it causes the game to lag severely. I think it only spawns when you set a train to drive within vehicles.ide

A

AX1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you were near southern Dukes & Broker whilst flying then a nearby train is most likely the cause. A subway train will spawn on the train track and it causes the game to lag severely. I think it only spawns when you set a train to drive within vehicles.ide

It was not lag i was at the airport. Like i said it was very smooth slow motion not drop in fps. As slow as cinematic mode in single player also this is for Original.

I

Intoxic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had this happen but only lasts like 10 seconds. I thought it was my hard drive going bad :tongue_smilie:

Top Bottom