What's new

Unsolved Slow Connection In One Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Reaction score
My internet was good for a while but now it turned crap in one room. It was fine before but why did it suddenly get slower in that one room? Just curious. btw it is wifi but its everywhere around the house is getting 200mb besides the room im in.

Operating System
  1. Windows
X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My internet was good for a while but now it turned crap in one room. It was fine before but why did it suddenly get slower in that one room? Just curious. btw it is wifi but its everywhere around the house is getting 200mb besides the room im in.
it could very well be your wifi chip in your pc or whatever. if u have a console then that's different, imo heavy wall instalation can effect wifi signals. i have the same issue in my house ?

i try and reboot my router and it usually fixes it or just hardwire my pc into the router or use a wifi extender adapter from amazon cheap. both works well

P

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Reaction score
it could very well be your wifi chip in your pc or whatever. if u have a console then that's different, imo heavy wall instalation can effect wifi signals. i have the same issue in my house ?

i try and reboot my router and it usually fixes it or just hardwire my pc into the router or use a wifi extender adapter from amazon cheap. both works well
The crazy part is I had no issue 2 months ago and out of no where it starts acting up. You really have to be right by it to get the max speed even being a little bit away with no walls in the way the speed drops alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom