Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently, it's the slime chunk finder. :smile:

lambo02

lambo02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey sorry its me again, im still having trouble with the slime finder program and i'm on the seed "Notch" my coordinates are
X:119 Y:71 Z:-93

any help?

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I the only one who finds random slime balls sitting in my tunnels without any slimes?

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my friend just blew the **** out of this giant area so we can get slimes. Then once I do, I'm making a sticky piston then never worrying about them again. Finding slimes has to be the most time consuming thing ever.

Plopawert

Plopawert

Fear The Unknown
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It is, but worth it if you are a legitimate player. Otherwise, just edit the pistons into your inventory. :tongue:

Though I must say when you build a complex contraption with pistons and sticky pistons that you obtained from actually playing the game it gives you a sense of accomplishment. Anyone can magically poof items into an inventory.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
It is, but worth it if you are a legitimate player. Otherwise, just edit the pistons into your inventory. :tongue:

Though I must say when you build a complex contraption with pistons and sticky pistons that you obtained from actually playing the game it gives you a sense of accomplishment. Anyone can magically poof items into an inventory.
I don't mod minecraft.

rich12313

rich12313

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I the only one who finds random slime balls sitting in my tunnels without any slimes?

Heres how that happens:
1) Spawns slime because your within 128 blocks
2) you leave that 128 radius and they instantly despawn, dropping slime balls
3) you wander back to find the slime balls

Its a very odd occurrence, but i have seen it happen

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
This tutorial needs a bump. It contains more detailed information than any other Thread on this subject.

M

MetalStorm178

Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to shout out a huge "Thank You" to rich12313 and everyone else who contributed to this thread. The info was solid and extremely helpful. Hunting Slimes, collecting Slimeballs, and having lots of fun doing it! Thanks again everyone!

rich12313

rich12313

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to shout out a huge "Thank You" to rich12313 and everyone else who contributed to this thread. The info was solid and extremely helpful. Hunting Slimes, collecting Slimeballs, and having lots of fun doing it! Thanks again everyone!
Glad we could help you

Top Bottom
Login
Register