• Thread starter AdvisorModz
  • Start date
  • Views 598
AdvisorModz

AdvisorModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was soldering new leds on to my rf board for my rgh and i accidentally removed R43 AND R44 above D16 and didnt notice i did it when i did and now there gone so i was wondering if i could just for example take R35 AND R37 from a 1409 model and put them where R43 AND R44 were at

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done the same thing dor my retails RF board.
Nothing really affected, but I'm sure you could use those resistors are replacements. All thw boards are basically the same for slims

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I was soldering new leds on to my rf board for my rgh and i accidentally removed R43 AND R44 above D16 and didnt notice i did it when i did and now there gone so i was wondering if i could just for example take R35 AND R37 from a 1409 model and put them where R43 AND R44 were at
Yea, you should be good to do that.

AdvisorModz

AdvisorModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done the same thing dor my retails RF board.
Nothing really affected, but I'm sure you could use those resistors are replacements. All thw boards are basically the same for slims
with mine the ones i removed must be important because it wont boot up at all it will just sit at the home screen for a few minutes then shut off 
Yea, you should be good to do that.
well thats gonna be fun replacing those there like half the size of the led and i struggle with those

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
with mine the ones i removed must be important because it wont boot up at all it will just sit at the home screen for a few minutes then shut off 

well thats gonna be fun replacing those there like half the size of the led and i struggle with those
Take your RF board out, clean all the connections with isopropyl alcohol, (like the front board and the little usb styled adapter at the back), then plug it back in without attaching your ribbon cable.
Remove your HDD.
And in the bottom left of the RF board near the ribbon cable slot, touch around there until your console turns on. (Youll either tap the disc drive or power button)
Your RF board shouldnt prevent the console from loading dashboard. I think, right HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven ?

AdvisorModz

AdvisorModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Take your RF board out, clean all the connections with isopropyl alcohol, (like the front board and the little usb styled adapter at the back), then plug it back in without attaching your ribbon cable.
Remove your HDD.
And in the bottom left of the RF board near the ribbon cable slot, touch around there until your console turns on. (Youll either tap the disc drive or power button)
Your RF board shouldnt prevent the console from loading dashboard. I think, right HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven ?
it works fine if i use my 1409 model like it wil bott up and everything but with the 1410 it just boots up sits at the xbox logo for a few minutes then shuts itself off

AdvisorModz

AdvisorModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
alright it was a plugin that was ****ing it up but i fixed it now i think it should work good now thanks for the help

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

It's not for the faint of heart, but it can be done.

AdvisorModz

AdvisorModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have tip 430 im gonna need like 403 if im gonna do this
ai18120147-156-thumb-4.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register