• Start date
  • Views 3,001
GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I have been debating on asking this for about two weeks now, because it sounds stupid...

I have looked online but could not find any direct answers.

So I have a gloss black 250gb slim, and I'm sure most of you know how the eject and power buttons make sounds when you touch them.

Well... I want to know if there is a way to take the sounds from the mw3 console and put them on the regular slim, without hacking it or modifying it so it can't go on live.

Or if I can use different sounds as well.

I'm more interested in the sounds from the mw3 console though.

Thanks.

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
You might be able to solder the mw3 speaker where the old speaker was but I've never heard of anyone attempting this.

GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Reaction score
Sin$
You might be able to solder the mw3 speaker where the old speaker was but I've never heard of anyone attempting this.

So it is the mw3's speaker not.some sound.clips on the nand or the console software itaelf?
I was but i only have Black Consoles not MW3 or anything like that
If you ever attempt it wohld you mind letting me know if you get it to work? I thought this was a dumb question haha but it seems a.few people also want to do it

Dont Trip Noob

Dont Trip Noob

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
So it is the mw3's speaker not.some sound.clips on the nand or the console software itaelf?

If you ever attempt it wohld you mind letting me know if you get it to work? I thought this was a dumb question haha but it seems a.few people also want to do it
No i know where it is. Its under the DVD DRIVE

GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol yeah and where did you get that pic i made that one
Alright sweet. And I went on google and typed in "xbox slim mobo" and that one popped up on the second page haha. It was perfect because it already had the speaker marked out and I couldn't go make one because I'm on my phone haha. That's funny that its your pic though haha

Dont Trip Noob

Dont Trip Noob

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright sweet. And I went on google and typed in "xbox slim mobo" and that one popped up on the second page haha. It was perfect because it already had the speaker marked out and I couldn't go make one because I'm on my phone haha. That's funny that its your pic though haha

:tongue:

J

JungleMonkeykk

I'm #Magical.
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
MAYBE​
It might be hard but I think there is a chance that you could do that :tongue:
Good Luck if you try!​

GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Reaction score
Sin$
MAYBE​
It might be hard but I think there is a chance that you could do that :tongue:
Good Luck if you try!​
Haha I found don't trips thread and from what I saw in it I believe if I can find a broken mw3 console I can de solder its speaker and de solder mine then solder its speaker in and it should work. Hopefully. Idk just gotta try it and find out haha. If I do that I would probably put the mw3 case on too though :tongue: there has to be a site that sells replacement speakers...

Top Bottom
Login
Register