• Thread starter wizardeiges
  • Start date
  • Views 12,111
wizardeiges

wizardeiges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So me, Reclaimer Shawn Reclaimer Shawn and aust1n1124 aust1n1124 have been working with data strings found in the assembly again and we stumbled across this Balance:

GD_ItemGrades.ClassMods.BalDef_ClassMod_AllParts

Through testing it's been found that this does indeed work in class mods and has the ability to substitute any and all class mod balances but further testing in different items showed that when put into a grenade,it allows the grenade to be changed

to elements that aren't possible anymore. It was only possible back when we could create hybrids that required them to be vaulted.

Not only does this allow you to freely change the element to any available(explosive included!) but this allows you to keep both the payload and delivery regardless of what grenades they belong to.

I'll use this as an example:

BL2(BwAAAACh4gAADwDogBBQJBxDEEMBwwoDDoMOgwxDHUMYgx7D)

The bonus package grenade is strictly a explosive grenade and any changes to it's element would cause the sanity check to delete the item.
With this balance we are able to change all fields to the highest possible grades,use any element,use any payload and use any delivery,all without it getting removed by the sanity check.
The grenade used above has the highest possible stat in every field and this can be transfered to all grenades.

BL2(BwAAAACfMAAED6Ch4/9QgByDEIMdgwEDDoMOgwzD//////+/KcM=)
This one is a modified version,changed to a fastball combined with a quasar.
Although the delivery_Fastball cancels out the quasar from activating,it somehow adds up the damage of the fastball allowing a much greater damage.
At level 72 it had well over 10million damage which when compared to all other grenades not made this way,goes ridiculously beyond any damage possible through legit or lightly modded grenades.
Also,slag is impossible to make for the grenade without the allparts but with this,all elemental types are possible.

BL2(BwAAAADW/AABD6Ch4/9IwBqDD4MdwwoDDoMOgwxDHcP/PyCDIcM=)

BL2(BwAAAABVMAABD6Ch4/9IwBqDD4MdAwsDDoMOgwxDHcP/PyDD)

BL2(BwAAAAD0EAABD6Ch4/9IwBqDD4MdQwsDDoMOgwxDHcP/PyDD)

These are modified versions of the area effect grenades with the highest possible blast radius and damage^

Explosive and slag elements load up with it but they don't exist as area effect grenades so when thrown,they just stick to the ground and do nothing until after a few seconds when they explode like a basic grenade.
So much for a constantly exploding area effect grenade,ha!

It works fine with grade 4 corrosive,fire and shock though and the extralarge radius isn't possible to make without the allparts balance.
------

GD_ItemGrades.ClassMods.BalDef_ClassMod_AllParts" Balance.

It allows a grenade with the highest stats in each field and ANY element of ANY grenade to slip through the sanity check.
Have you seen a fully maxed out stat corrosive area effect grenade? it's freaking amazing. The game only allowed a large radius but with that balance,it allows a extra large damage radius to work.
You can widen the range of stormfront,the damage hopping radius of rolling thunder,bigger radius with the fire bee(exterminator) and everything else.
Rolling thunder is now available in all elements.
Since stormfront,pandemic and fire bee share the same tag,if you change the element it'll switch between one of the three sadly and slag+explosive versions don't exist in the game so they have no animations but they can still be made with those elements.

That balance also functions as a replacement for all balances in classmods and can be used to substitute balances for a lot of weapons.

Now lets see what else we can do with it!

After some time of testing It seems with the allparts balance,we are now able to make relics that can only reach blue rarity,now reach purple rarity. By making it purple rarity using this method,you will then boost the stats of the relic.

Examples:
BL2(BwAAAADS5wAeC6ChIxFIZACAB8D//////////wtABcA=)
BL2(BwAAAAChDwAeC6ChIxFIZACABsD//////////wtABcA=)
BL2(BwAAAAA++wAeC6ChQxFIJACABsD//////////wtABcA=)

Changing the balance to the allparts part and then changing the grade to 15(which can't be done with blue relics) boosts the stats.
However,any relic with 3 effects that has this done to it will restrict the skills to 2.
This change cannot be done to relics with red text such as deputy's badge and the blade's relic,regardless of being blue and lower rarity.
This balance can also be used to downgrade relics such as the blood of terramorphous.
This unique relic will not lose any stats no matter what grade you reduce it to but by reducing it,you can change the rarity and appearance of the blood of terramorphous.

So lets recap:
This balance on grenades allows you to use the highest quality parts in each field and all elements. There are very few exceptions.

Used in classmods,this can be used as a substitute for balances and can also let you change the rarity.-needs more testing.

Used in relics,it allows you to bypass the restrictions on blue relics to force them into purple rarity with highest possible grade(15),boosting the stats of the relics.

Further testing is being done to find the full extent of how this can be used.

Extra credits to shawn and austin,we wouldn't have found this unless you brought up the balance! This was a team effort guys. 
..Why is there a ad in the middle of my post.

Last edited:
Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Good post Wizard!Also,this side hosts adds,so to get these companies more attention,they're sometimes temporarily placed in your post to attract that company more attention and/or customers.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
BL2(BwAAAACfMAAED6Ch4/9QgByDEIMdgwEDDoMOgwzD//////+/KcM=)

This one is a modified version,changed to a fastball combined with a quasar.

Although the delivery_Fastball cancels out the quasar from activating,it somehow adds up the damage of the fastball allowing a much greater damage.

At level 72 it had well over 10million damage which when compared to all other grenades not made this way,goes ridiculously beyond any damage possible through legit or lightly modded grenades.

Also,slag is impossible to make for the grenade without the allparts but with this,all elemental types are possible.
I am really tempted to make that grenade OP 55...It'd make wrath rain from the air with that grenade,am I right Wizard?

wizardeiges

wizardeiges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am really tempted to make that grenade OP 55...It'd make wrath rain from the air with that grenade,am I right Wizard?
You quoted the fastball part.
The fastball delivery part prevents the payload from taking effect strangely.

Try a rolling thunder delivery combined with a maxed out slag bonus package mixed with the highest quality parts.
It's lagtastic! Or even a longbow slag maxed out bonus package with a zero trigger to make it explode instantly once it hits the ground.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You quoted the fastball part.
The fastball delivery part prevents the payload from taking effect strangely.

Try a rolling thunder delivery combined with a maxed out slag bonus package mixed with the highest quality parts.
It's lagtastic! Or even a longbow slag maxed out bonus package with a zero trigger to make it explode instantly once it hits the ground.
I don't know why,but an instantaneous explosion sounds kinda fun to me.Imagine someone trying to brag saying they're practically invincible,then you use Badass rank,and instantly blow them up using a modded grenade.Classic.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Congrats you guys. That is a pretty nice and useful find.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Congrats you guys. That is a pretty nice and useful find.
Why,thank you SharpGhost. Right now,we're working on the assembly to see if we can get this to possibly effect shields,and we've also been trying to find a version of All Parts that can work for weapons.Guess this gives us some form of hope for Hybrids back on the console version of BL2.

Last edited:
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Any update yet if this can be done with guns as well?
I would say that it is unlikely to work with weapons as the game treats weapons and items differently.
You never know but, I wouldn't hold my breath. :smile:

M

mrcoffee98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its not like in bl1 where you could use scorpio or delete manufacturers to combine manufacture specific parts. too bad atlas isn't a possible manufacturer any more. man, the things that came out of a couple hours of a few guys brainstorming while playing the game. I miss my lvl 82 jakobs masher chimera that regenerated ammo

Ken Stene

Ken Stene

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if it wasnt one of you guys, i think sombody have found a way.. jumped in a randoms game last night, and he was fiering a infinity without texture..and a AR that shot somthing out of it i havent seen before... :smile:

on xbl not pc

aust1n1124

aust1n1124

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if it wasnt one of you guys, i think sombody have found a way.. jumped in a randoms game last night, and he was fiering a infinity without texture..and a AR that shot somthing out of it i havent seen before... :smile:

The infinity just had the material removed, not sure about the AR. Also, what do you play on?

aust1n1124

aust1n1124

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

on xbl not pc

What did it look like the AR was shooting?

Top Bottom
Login
Register