All Sleeping Dogs.

BoneZ

BoneZ

#REGULATORS
Premium
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't seen any discussion on this, i was just wondering if its any good?
I know it's supposed to be True Crime 3 (True Crime : Hong Kong) but the dev's didn't get the rights to the true crime title.
Just by watching some gameplay im not sold on wanting to download it and play it, considering the download for PC is 15GB, which isn't a problem id have it done in about 45 minutes.

I loved True Crime : Streets of LA

So is this one any good?

Success

Success

JulysVeryOwn
Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't seen any discussion on this, i was just wondering if its any good?
I know it's supposed to be True Crime 3 (True Crime : Hong Kong) but the dev's didn't get the rights to the true crime title.
Just by watching some gameplay im not sold on wanting to download it and play it, considering the download for PC is 15GB, which isn't a problem id have it done in about 45 minutes.

I loved True Crime : Streets of LA

So is this one any good?
I'm going to town soon to get it for the Xbox so when I have had a go I will edit my post and let you know.

EDIT: This game is awesome!

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are going to download and get it for free, why would you wonder if it's worth it? I bought it + have it downloaded on PC and what I have played so far, it is easily one of the better games of 2012.

A

Againist Me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its really good combat is excellent,plenty stuff to do,you should definately buy or rent it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register