What's new

Slayers!?!? ElectrifyGG needs a complete Slayer! Competetive team tryouts!

• Thread starter ElectrifyGG
  • Start date
  • Views 322
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ElectrifyGG

Reaction score
We are currently still looking for one or two members for our competitive team, if you want to be a part of something in the eSports community please leave the following below:
Why you should be in Electrify(eL)

If you would like to be on our pub stomping team message me to schedule a tryout. Good luck!

D

Dane Anderson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KD: 1.25
I want to start being apart of a clan again I miss being apart of a clan I want to team up and just play COD

C

Correll94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are currently still looking for one or two members for our competitive team, if you want to be a part of something in the eSports community please leave the following below:
Why you should be in Electrify(eL)

If you would like to be on our pub stomping team message me to schedule a tryout. Good luck!

hey boss im not looking to join im just looking for people to scrim with is that cool?

E

ElectrifyGG

Reaction score
You want to scrimmage electrify?

E

Exile v1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kd: 1.35
Reason: competitive player looking for a clan
Gt: TrYkzZ HD

I

iiSt1ck

Reaction score
Kd: 1.34 and rising fast
Reason: I'm a competive player, new to the competitive COD scene and looking for a clan.
GT: iiSt1ck, and ii0bey with a zero.

Last edited:
V

v TWiiST3d x

Reaction score
Kd 3.00
Just looking for a competitive team that knows call outs that knows spawns and knows how to kill people

I

iimSooDRTY

Reaction score
GT: MudTruckMafia
Kd is only a .71 right now because I recently just started playing again but I'm good again lol
Looking to join so I can play competitively/pub stomping

H

HOVAtheHUTT

Reaction score
I'm on both XBOX and PSN
K/D: 2.5+
Just looking for team to try to make it to the top. Have everything to record and stream with or without commentary. There is still room for me to improve.

E

ElectrifyGG

Reaction score
Kd 3.00
Just looking for a competitive team that knows call outs that knows spawns and knows how to kill people
gamertag? 
I'm on both XBOX and PSN
K/D: 2.5+
Just looking for team to try to make it to the top. Have everything to record and stream with or without commentary. There is still room for me to improve.
Gamertag?

K

kinger700

Reaction score
my age is 16
my kd is 1.89
just trying to get better and make it farther
psn:KINGER700

H

HOVAtheHUTT

Reaction score
gamertag? 

Gamertag?
My GamerTag is currently Deresurrectioner for PSN. XBOX LIVE It was Gottesman. Haven't been on Xbox in a while. I'm about to go to gamestop though to return my PS4. Let me know what system to invest money on it right now.

E

ElectrifyGG

Reaction score
My GamerTag is currently Deresurrectioner for PSN. XBOX LIVE It was Gottesman. Haven't been on Xbox in a while. I'm about to go to gamestop though to return my PS4. Let me know what system to invest money on it right now.
We play on Xbox One but just for the sense that the PS4 is a better console i wouldnt recommend returning it

H

HOVAtheHUTT

Reaction score
We play on Xbox One but just for the sense that the PS4 is a better console i wouldnt recommend returning it
Better console I was hoping. I had to return it twice for it being defective. I just got my third console. If you play Xbox one. I can just buy bo3 tomorrow. I'm really interested in comp. Cod and like I said I have everything to record and if anything is needed money is no issue. I have a decent gaming setup too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom