• Thread starter therooke
  • Start date
  • Views 13,782
P

pinstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try this if your having trouble insted of jumping to the other door just get on the first door face the building jump to the right and press B,B press A when floting up or else you'll get stuck (sorry if i did not explain too good so don't complain just make a better example)

D

DazBGoode

Reaction score
Sin$
Hay Guys, has the asylum Skywalker Glitch been patched?? Tried it for a solid half hour and can't get into the glitch??? STRESSSS!!!!!

S

syedaziz

Reaction score
Sin$
therooke said:
the best help realy is just reading these posts. Looks like everyone has their own method that works best for them. It just takes a lot of tries somtimes. You are probably doing it just fine, but untill you go up youll think your doing somthing wrong.
I find jumping to the second door, facing the roof and doing a small jump to the first door (like 1/4 of the way to the first door) and mashing b fast works best for me.
yo m8 can you help me out plz

snipemaass diga:thumbup:

R

ryanistube

Reaction score
Sin$
DazBGoode said:
Hay Guys, has the asylum Skywalker Glitch been patched?? Tried it for a solid half hour and can't get into the glitch??? STRESSSS!!!!!

no it has not if you want a easy way pm me

B

Bruser23

Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to do this glitch alot a few days ago, now it seems like I'm doing something different. get on the first door and jump just passed the middle and quickly double tap "B", can't do it anymore, I know it's not patched because my buddies able to do it.

T

Thorlax402

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bruser23 said:
I was able to do this glitch alot a few days ago, now it seems like I'm doing something different. get on the first door and jump just passed the middle and quickly double tap "B", can't do it anymore, I know it's not patched because my buddies able to do it.
That's the exact same problem I have, and I still cannot do it again. It sucks.

B

Bruser23

Reaction score
Sin$
I got it down again, if anyone wants to learn how/see how I do it, I'll be on pretty much all night send me a request GT: Bruser23

T

Thorlax402

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bruser23 said:
I got it down again, if anyone wants to learn how/see how I do it, I'll be on pretty much all night send me a request GT: Bruser23
I just sent you a FR. I'm in a zombies game right now, but mind helping me out afterward?

D

DaLoneGiraffe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this glitch is really hard pm me if u need help add my gt: darrkhawk

B

Bruser23

Reaction score
Sin$
Thorlax402 said:
I just sent you a FR. I'm in a zombies game right now, but mind helping me out afterward?

Aright I'm messing around trying to find glitches right now, just send me a message when your done and I'll help you out.

E

eXo CLAN

Reaction score
Sin$
The absolute best way to do this glitch is to get on the second door walk towards the wall...crouch...and then quickly fall off and when you fall off press "b"...then you should start to float up if you practice it will get easier...hope this helps
"if it did press the (thanks) button:thumbup:

J

J1 TKD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love this spot. I have an almost 100% effective technique, thanks to therooke who showed me it. I just stand behind the wall to the right of where you do the glitch, and shoot everyone who runs past.

Top Bottom
Login
Register