Discussion Skyrim special edition glitches

• Thread starter grizzlydean
  • Start date
  • Views 2,530
G

grizzlydean

Reaction score
Sin$
So i thought id start a thread for everyone to post glitch's etc that still work, whos found some so far?

Viitri

Viitri

Dank Memes
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically every glitch from the normal game currently works in the Special Edition. Many Youtubers are just updating their videos for SE.

B

ben_flinn

Reaction score
Sin$
i have found a combo of mods that give an apperence on n*** mod that is funny is like the old tomb raider n*** mod 
i have found a combo of mods that give an apperence on n*** mod that is funny is like the old tomb raider n*** mod
it is on the xbox one

B

ben_flinn

Reaction score
Sin$
the combo is the seraphion female body replacer by AlpineYJ and the nocturnal's clothes by drumser. if it doesnt do it i can give full mod list

HitmanKillsYou

HitmanKillsYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still looking for a leveling glitch. Duping the oghma infinium doesn't do **** anymore. You can only use it once, the other books don't try to give you skill points.

U

UNKNOWNSTR4NGER

Reaction score
Sin$
There is the restoration loop glitch which you could try but you have to obtain a lot of resources (at least 30 of each Abcean Longfin,Cyrodillic spadetail and salt piles). You also need fortify alchemy of at least 8% on helmet,gauntlets,necklace and ring. You also need sufficient ingredients for making fortify smithing and enchanting potions to make your equipment better. You need to level your alchemy up to 30 and put 2 skills on the first perk and 1 skill each on physician and benefactor. That's all. It took me a lot of tries so I suggest you save before you begin the restoration loop.

Top Bottom
Login
Register