What's new

Game Mods SKYRIM SAVEGAME MODDING SERVICE!

• Thread starter SHADOW AND MINA
  • Start date
  • Views 6,775
SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi my name is shadow!
I own skyrim pc legendary and xbox legendary versions!
I mod gamesaves, And experiment with files and test them!

Currently closed due to unavailibility right now UNDER MAINTNENCE

Things i mod:
- Stamina,Health,Magica,Carry weight,Gold,Items!
-NEW- I also convert pc mods to xbox 360!

Your save should be mediafire related and you should specify what you want done stat wise or item wise! If you have questions about whether thing's are possible or not on skyrim like is it possable to
add inuyasha's sword to whiterun then yes you can convert pc mods to xbox it's not easy though but don't be afraid to ask!

Your welcome :smile:

Your modded save will be pm'd back to you safetly!

If your concerned about how to get herthfire dawnguard and dragonborn dlc for free.
Here:
Tool:http://www.xboxmb.com/horizon/

You will need to go to that website for horizon i will not post the tool in my thread!

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1d1wb3rx2dwx8/Dawnguard
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/766s84fm28cl7/Heartfire
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ni4r5yt1zsu6z/Dragonborn

These files copyright protected! But are legit and have not been taken down for a long time thus free as well to prevent piracy and if anybody tries selling these you got ripped off big time do not sell these they are only for personal use only offline as they might still work online still be cautious.

Please note i may not post modding tools or programs or mods that have been made by other people but you can ask me and i can give you advice or something you may be looking for.

This thread was made by me for commercial purposes only to modify skyrim gamesaves through code that dose not harm anybody else or any xbox live related contract's Bethesda studios has all right's to skyrim including how they choose to update their games and modify them as well. Big thank's to them making such a fun game!

Last edited:
Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you do PS3? If so, ill be back on later with my save and info. Thanks man.

Noxoculus

Noxoculus

Reaction score
Sin$
I just need a starter save before character creation 800 health 800 stamina 800 Makina 25000 carrying weight max gold and all items that can't be obtained through the gameoh and is there any way for you to get me a item with fortify enchanting I would very much appreciate it

Noxoculus

Noxoculus

Reaction score
Sin$
I just need a starter save before character creation 800 health 800 stamina 800 Makina 25000 carrying weight max gold and all items that can't be obtained through the game oh and is there any way for you to get me a item with fortify enchanting and 99999 of all material like iron gold and glass straw horns etc... you know stuff for blacksmithing and for building a house I would very much appreciate it
oh I almost forgot I won't actually get the game for 360 for two days so if you still have one of your starter saves could I use that

Last edited:
Noxoculus

Noxoculus

Reaction score
Sin$
800 health 800 mana 800 stamina 30,000 carry weight max gold skeleton key destruction restoration archery pickpocket and locksmithing all skill perks and all 100 All blacksmithing and building materials maxed all unattainable armor and weapons regular Skyrim and DLC and a necklace that has 25,000 enchantment and 25,000 alchemy fortify and a shirt that has 25,000 smithing fortify and yes you can pm me and yes on xbox 360 man i coud huge you you R*O*C*K

I

ianne7d

Reaction score
Sin$
hey, i already have a modded save, but the gold is in the -'s can you fix that for me?..i cant seem to fix it

LucasKing1501

LucasKing1501

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, I saw you help someone else on another thread and ended up posting on your page ^-^
I have 2 saves for xbox i'd love modded, they are infact a arge list of mods, though not too big, just carry weight, gold, weapons, armour, etc. If you could message me back, that'd be great, i've literally been on this website for 2 hours and have never modded nor witnessed a mod in my life. It's completely new to me and I would love to expand my knowledge on the subject. Thank you, and have a wonderful day. PS, could you MOD other games like MidnightClub LA: Complete Edition, Fallout 3, and Mass Effect 3?

SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, I saw you help someone else on another thread and ended up posting on your page ^-^
I have 2 saves for xbox i'd love modded, they are infact a arge list of mods, though not too big, just carry weight, gold, weapons, armour, etc. If you could message me back, that'd be great, i've literally been on this website for 2 hours and have never modded nor witnessed a mod in my life. It's completely new to me and I would love to expand my knowledge on the subject. Thank you, and have a wonderful day. PS, could you MOD other games like MidnightClub LA: Complete Edition, Fallout 3, and Mass Effect 3?

You will have to post the gamesaves on mediafire or a service in which i can download them from so i can mod them and send you a download link back with the mods on your save!

You can pm me the link or post on this fourum your gamesaves and what you want done and i will do it

Sorry i haven't got online for a bit but i still am running skyrim

Taomastuh

Taomastuh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man I'd really appreciate if you could not just mod my save, but get me passed the battle with Miraak? I have the glitch where he goes into etheral mode and I cant get around it legit.

SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man I'd really appreciate if you could not just mod my save, but get me passed the battle with Miraak? I have the glitch where he goes into etheral mode and I cant get around it legit.

PM your save to me and ill smoke him!

Khego

Khego

Boxing Kangaroo
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I'm currently stuck on the battle of windhelm quest and I cannot get out of windhelm and the objective is stuck on "Goto general tallius". Is it possible for you to give me like 10 health so I can die (my game is already modded) and then make it 5000 again? Keep all my stuff please. (Xbox 360) https://www.mediafire.com/?e6iye3z4qr1un6b

Shadowhound34567

Shadowhound34567

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude can you get me these armour mods
Tribunal
Divine wrath
Black sacrament
Silver dragon
And lots of gold if you can
I'm on Xbox 360 message me or reply if you will I've been looking for weeks

J

Jumpii_01

Reaction score
Sin$
are you still doing it ? i have a save that i would like it to be modded only magicka, carry weight, stamina, and max gold

Top Bottom
Login
Register