Sin$
can someone link me to a good Mod tool/Save editor :smile: thanks

K

Kush

GTA IV Legend
Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
lol xD would be nice to find one that does work, rather than just getting gamesaves off of modio.. :/

Krazy Killer Kev

Krazy Killer Kev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3142
This is a great character editor that creates a batch file that you run in game and it alters it but it only works on pc.

If you guys can get ur saves posted onto this site I can help you all out by modding them for you but can't start till nxt week

Bird is the word

Bird is the word

Music don't lie.
Reaction score
Sin$
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3142
This is a great character editor that creates a batch file that you run in game and it alters it but it only works on pc.

If you guys can get ur saves posted onto this site I can help you all out by modding them for you but can't start till nxt week

you can import your Xbox game save to PC, mod your game through PC then convert the file back to Xbox, its simple and easy,

Xbox to PC
  1. Navigate to your C:\Users\<YourUsernameHere>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves\.
  2. Change the file extension on the game save to .ess and toss the game save inside of your Skyrim save folder.
  3. Load up Skyrim.
  4. When you select the console save, allow it to load it, even though the game will throw an error saying that there is content missing.
PC to Xbox
  1. To convert the save back, rename the file extension, then open it in Horizon and click Rehash & Resign.
  2. Put the save back on your device.

Krazy Killer Kev

Krazy Killer Kev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can import your Xbox game save to PC, mod your game through PC then convert the file back to Xbox, its simple and easy,

yes you are correct but the reason i said it's only for pc is because you must have skyrim for the pc to run the batch file in game.

iEnjoy

iEnjoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only skyrim editor out there isn't even worth downloading. You can't edit anything worth while. But w/e I modded my game on pc so...yeah.
hes just tlking about game save mods for changing your level and adding items and chanigng carry weight all that good stuff,
thats nice you did the pc mods but thas not what he was asking for , pc mods are better when ported onto jtag / rgh ,

OT: i found a decent program to edit the basics its worth the download but its the only one i could find, you'll get all the mods you need for a retail xbox that enhance your game experience

P

pseudoname

Reaction score
Sin$
hes just tlking about game save mods for changing your level and adding items and chanigng carry weight all that good stuff,
thats nice you did the pc mods but thas not what he was asking for , pc mods are better when ported onto jtag / rgh ,

OT: i found a decent program to edit the basics its worth the download but its the only one i could find, you'll get all the mods you need for a retail xbox that enhance your game experience
and it is....? lol

or just bragging? :wink:

Drunkn Masta III

Drunkn Masta III

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hes just tlking about game save mods for changing your level and adding

did you forget to include the link? Seems odd to post that you found something without telling us what it is or how to find it. Maybe you just forgot? would love to have that tool if it's out there

Garrus Vakarian

ihardscopebigtime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
really want a save editor for level and skill points and helth magic and stamina

Top Bottom
Login
Register