Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Xbox 360 Skyrim Save Editor

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by I am the Hype, Feb 22, 2013 with 23 replies and 77,461 views.

1. I am the Hype

I am the Hype Enthusiast

Ratings:
    can someone link me to a good Mod tool/Save editor :smile: thanks

2. MrHiiiPoWer23

MrHiiiPoWer23 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. OP
    I am the Hype

I am the Hype Enthusiast

Ratings:
    they do exist i found one already , your smart

4. MrHiiiPoWer23

MrHiiiPoWer23 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The only skyrim editor out there isn't even worth downloading. You can't edit anything worth while. But w/e I modded my game on pc so...yeah.

5. OP
    I am the Hype

I am the Hype Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh okay

6. OP
    I am the Hype

I am the Hype Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the one i got ended up not working so :tongue:

7. Kush

Kush GTA IV Legend

Ratings:
    lol xD would be nice to find one that does work, rather than just getting gamesaves off of modio.. :/

• Like Like x 1
  8. Krazy Killer Kev

Krazy Killer Kev Enthusiast

Ratings:
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3142
    This is a great character editor that creates a batch file that you run in game and it alters it but it only works on pc.

If you guys can get ur saves posted onto this site I can help you all out by modding them for you but can't start till nxt week

9. Bird is the word

Bird is the word Music don't lie. Premium

Ratings:
    you can import your Xbox game save to PC, mod your game through PC then convert the file back to Xbox, its simple and easy,

Xbox to PC
    1. Navigate to your C:\Users\<YourUsernameHere>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves\.
    2. Change the file extension on the game save to .ess and toss the game save inside of your Skyrim save folder.
    3. Load up Skyrim.
    4. When you select the console save, allow it to load it, even though the game will throw an error saying that there is content missing.
    PC to Xbox
    1. To convert the save back, rename the file extension, then open it in Horizon and click Rehash & Resign.
    2. Put the save back on your device.

10. Krazy Killer Kev

Krazy Killer Kev Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes you are correct but the reason i said it's only for pc is because you must have skyrim for the pc to run the batch file in game.

11. iEnjoy

iEnjoy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hes just tlking about game save mods for changing your level and adding items and chanigng carry weight all that good stuff,
    thats nice you did the pc mods but thas not what he was asking for , pc mods are better when ported onto jtag / rgh ,

OT: i found a decent program to edit the basics its worth the download but its the only one i could find, you'll get all the mods you need for a retail xbox that enhance your game experience

12. pseudoname

pseudoname Newbie

Ratings:
    and it is....? lol

or just bragging? :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mob Zombi

Mob Zombi Intelligence Is Mine

Ratings:
    I'm making one as we speak.
    but here is one -

14. GrimCarbon

GrimCarbon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Barrel editor works fine for me

15. iLLMoDz360

iLLMoDz360 The Reaper

Ratings:
    I have this one. It's still in it's beta stages. So some values may be a bit derpy if you go overboard.

16. Drunkn Masta III

Drunkn Masta III Enthusiast

Ratings:
    did you forget to include the link? Seems odd to post that you found something without telling us what it is or how to find it. Maybe you just forgot? would love to have that tool if it's out there

17. Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian Enthusiast

Ratings:
    really want a save editor for level and skill points and helth magic and stamina

18. joecrack

joecrack Newbie

Ratings:
    so is there still no save editor

19. FortyCal16

FortyCal16 Newbie

Ratings:
    Please don't bumb posts that are this old.

20. joecrack

joecrack Newbie

Ratings: