Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Skyrim Save Editor?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by Tacos, Jun 22, 2012 with 3 replies and 2,439 views.

1. Tacos

Tacos Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Would anyone here have a save editor to edit your skills and such? I don't need gold

2. ForceOperationX

ForceOperationX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There isn't a save editor for Xbox, but if you have the PC version you can transfer your save over and mod the save with console commands. But if you don't have the PC version you can look for a pre-modded save on here (I've seen a few threads with saves). Or you could put your save on mediafire and post in a save modding thread and hopefully someone will get to your save.

3. SonicRaT

SonicRaT Newbie

Ratings:
    There's been an editor bundled in SAIO for a while now, although it's not a freebie. Does the majority of the things most people would want, and soon shall support dawnguard as well.

4. Vaylor

Vaylor Newbie

Ratings:
    is there anyone willing to mod a skyrim char for me? i have used horizon to change the save to pc ready.