• Start date
  • Views 2,643
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i downloaded skyrim for jtag/rgh and it's spanish how do i change it to english ?

i can't even play it it crashed my xbox

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
i downloaded skyrim for jtag/rgh and it's spanish how do i change it to english ?

i can't even play it it crashed my xbox
The language of Skyrim is determined by the region of your Xbox.

505_

"Milkshake?"
Reaction score
Hm, this might be fun to play.

F

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:| i don't think so
one of my xbox live account was spanish but i don't even use it
i use my offline account and it's english and i am not only who says it's spanish everyone says it is

F

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah there is settings saying "change language to english and no need to post threads about it" but i just want to ask you guy how to change languange
right this is what you thought ? how can i ****ing understand a language that i don't understand ? and i don't believe there would be a setting

M

MattsNotBanned_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah there is settings saying "change language to english and no need to post threads about it" but i just want to ask you guy how to change languange
right this is what you thought ? how can i ****ing understand a language that i don't understand ? and i don't believe there would be a setting
It's most likely in the game's settings, or the Xbox dashboard settings. Just look it up on google.

This might help you.
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/dashboard-or-hub-in-another-language

If that doesn't work then find an American region disc or backup of the game.

Last edited:
F

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's happening for everyone who downloads the game everyone says that it was spanish i want to know how to change the language i don't want to redownload the game

M

MattsNotBanned_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's happening for everyone who downloads the game everyone says that it was spanish i want to know how to change the language i don't want to redownload the game
I'm afraid you'll have to. If you don't want to play the game in Spanish then that's one of the only options.

F

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok it's just ok no problem
maybe i learn a bit of spanish with it :biggrin: lol

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
ok it's just ok no problem
maybe i learn a bit of spanish with it :biggrin: lol
When You Go To Settings (Configuraciones) Isn’t There A Option For Languages (Idiomas)?

F

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will check it out later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom