Discussion Skyrim Getting Boring.

777KEV1N777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have alot of hours on skyrim 100 on pc and I played it on xbox before pc for about 3 months everyday for about 3 hrs. (ik no lifed it haha)
Anyways what are some good Non OP mods to be used for PC.
I dont want like godly weapon mods, just mods that add to the game, and/or make your player better but not TOO op....
Basically anything that isnt game breaking and adds content that is fun and Enjoyable to play with.

MTGod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll help you out.
I got this list from DansGaming, and I thought it was a pretty good list.
p.s. Some of these are called different things -_- but for the most part, you should be able to find them with ease :tongue:

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
I have alot of hours on skyrim 100 on pc and I played it on xbox before pc for about 3 months everyday for about 3 hrs. (ik no lifed it haha)
Anyways what are some good Non OP mods to be used for PC.
I dont want like godly weapon mods, just mods that add to the game, and/or make your player better but not TOO op....
Basically anything that isnt game breaking and adds content that is fun and Enjoyable to play with.
Honestly there is a f***ing lot! Just go look around the Steam Workshop and on Wikipedia.

BitTorrent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll help you out.
I got this list from DansGaming, and I thought it was a pretty good list.
p.s. Some of these are called different things -_- but for the most part, you should be able to find them with ease :tongue:
It has been a year but, if you still need mods.

Reaction score
just depends. seems you have a ton of time into the game so maybe thats why? i still play that game often and usually end up getting sucked in for a few hours every sngle time. always something new to explore or to obtain

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Subscribe to a Skyrim modding channel on YT. They show off a ton of good mods for the game and you can try them out and never run out.

Top Bottom