PC Skyrim Getting Boring.

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by 777KEV1N777, Jan 31, 2015 with 6 replies and 1,124 views.

1. 777KEV1N777

777KEV1N777 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have alot of hours on skyrim 100 on pc and I played it on xbox before pc for about 3 months everyday for about 3 hrs. (ik no lifed it haha)
    Anyways what are some good Non OP mods to be used for PC.
    I dont want like godly weapon mods, just mods that add to the game, and/or make your player better but not TOO op....
    Basically anything that isnt game breaking and adds content that is fun and Enjoyable to play with.

2. ThunderWarfare

ThunderWarfare Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well, I guess I'll help you out.
    I got this list from DansGaming, and I thought it was a pretty good list.

p.s. Some of these are called different things -_- but for the most part, you should be able to find them with ease :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. VJJ

VJJ Thanks for everything <3

Ratings:
    Honestly there is a f***ing lot! Just go look around the Steam Workshop and on Wikipedia.

• Like Like x 2
  4. BitTorrent

BitTorrent Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It has been a year but, if you still need mods.

• Like Like x 1
  5. April 1udgate

April 1udgate 0x420

Ratings:
    If you want a good mod that adds a whole new , fully voiced storyline , then try Helgen Reborn

• Like Like x 1
  6. Scarlett O Hara

Scarlett O Hara Newbie

Ratings:
    just depends. seems you have a ton of time into the game so maybe thats why? i still play that game often and usually end up getting sucked in for a few hours every sngle time. always something new to explore or to obtain

7. GrayRat

GrayRat Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Subscribe to a Skyrim modding channel on YT. They show off a ton of good mods for the game and you can try them out and never run out.