What's new

Unsolved Skyrim DLC Download for Jailbroken PS3

G

Geddes2305

Reaction score
Hi!
I have recently jailbroken my PS3 and wanted to learn how to install DLC onto it. I have Skyrim as a disk and want to install the 3 DLCs for it (Heartfire, Dragonborn & Dawnguard). I have tried doing it like this:
1) Downloading the correct PKG files for the game code (BLES01329);
2) Putting them onto a USB and going into “⭐Package Manager” on my PS3 home;
3) Installing from the USB and then loading the game.
IT HASN’T WORKED!!
I even downloaded the latest version of Skyrim (2.09) and installed it but this hasn’t worked either! How do I do it? Is there a way to do it?
Thanks in advance for any help!

S

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi!
I have recently jailbroken my PS3 and wanted to learn how to install DLC onto it. I have Skyrim as a disk and want to install the 3 DLCs for it (Heartfire, Dragonborn & Dawnguard). I have tried doing it like this:
1) Downloading the correct PKG files for the game code (BLES01329);
2) Putting them onto a USB and going into “⭐Package Manager” on my PS3 home;
3) Installing from the USB and then loading the game.
IT HASN’T WORKED!!
I even downloaded the latest version of Skyrim (2.09) and installed it but this hasn’t worked either! How do I do it? Is there a way to do it?
Thanks in advance for any help!
1 i hope u ain't trying to play skyrim on a phat ps3. they die easy and skyrim is a intensive game especially if u using a cfw. even retail ps3's back in the day had a rough time even after game patches to even get decent fps (frames) playing it and tons of crashes. i hope u mean u own the slim ps3 series.

2 i wouldn't recommend skyrim on rebug cfw. rebug runs hot by default usually. it's known since it was created to be a semi hot cfw. and what i mean by saying "hot" i mean the cfw is kinda heavy. lots of resources. it's not a lightweight cfw simular to ferrox cfw.

3 skyrim can crash alot and it will crash more often using a cfw ps3 to play.

4 I'd recommend if u still wanna play it on your jailbroken ps3. switch it to cex cfw or if u on d-rex go and switch yo kernal back to cex. cause with rebug u can switch back n forth between cex n dex whenever u like. goto rebug toolbox and DO NOT HIT WRITE TARGET ID BEFORE SWITCHING BACK TO CEX. u WILL break yo sht LOL. To switch between dex and cex back n forth just switch the level 2 kernal option in rebug toolbox. don't hit write TARGET ID. just switch the level 2 kernal option!! but anyways dex as well makes a ps3 run hot. why need dex for normal game time yaknow? why waste burning up yo thermal paste lol

5 try n reinstall the pkg's through irisman. package manager and mulitman just are gay sometimes lol.

6 try n re-download the dlc from a different website. most of time the files get messed up in the downloads or was a bad rip.

Last edited:
Top Bottom