• Start date
  • Views 651
John_

John_

Y E E T
Mr. Nice Guy Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
What are some good things to build on skyblock to max my island levels?

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What are some good things to build on skyblock to max my island levels?
Huge carrot farm. On a server I used to manage with a YouTuber friend of mine, a guy on there had a huge carrot farm and was the top of the server. Just so you know that once you harvest the carrots you will have a relatively low level compared to what it would be with all the carrots grown fully.

R1S3N ABOVE

R1S3N ABOVE

RGH Owner :)
Reaction score
Sin$
Huge carrot farm. On a server I used to manage with a YouTuber friend of mine, a guy on there had a huge carrot farm and was the top of the server. Just so you know that once you harvest the carrots you will have a relatively low level compared to what it would be with all the carrots grown fully.
Could you help me with my carrot farm? Because it doesn't work I had 8 aross 7 down semi auto and I had about 9 areas of that so I should of got a lot but I check the chest it was less than I put down somehow really odd

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you help me with my carrot farm? Because it doesn't work I had 8 aross 7 down semi auto and I had about 9 areas of that so I should of got a lot but I check the chest it was less than I put down somehow really odd
Can you provide screenshots of it ?

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I do print screen and it shows pause menu on the picture do you know how to print the screen another way? 

Gonna record the screen with bandi cam
Press F2 in game and it will take a screenshot for you. Then go to your .minecraft/screenshots folder and you will find the screenshot.

Top Bottom
Login
Register