What's new

Gamesaves Skryim Gamesaves [82%] w/ all DLC [100%] (UPDATED 7.25.13)

• Thread starter crimsontgr
  • Start date
  • Views 44,622
crimsontgr

crimsontgr

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
tesvskyrimsavesetwip.png
Welcome! A current project of mine has been to create a complete save-set for the game "Skyrim", as I did with Bethesda's previous major title "Fallout 3".
Each individual title of every single save has been hex edited to represent the corresponding achievement that it unlocks. This was done to, well I guess its kind of obvious, but the reason was to make the saves easy to find in-game for the desired achievement. Each save-set has detailed instructions on how to unlock the achievement tied to each save. They are essentially idiot-proof.
Enjoy :biggrin:
TIP: To get the saves to load up faster on your console, turn off all autosave functions (while using the saves). To do this in-game, press "Start" > System > Settings > Then deselect "Save on Rest", "Save on Wait", and "Save on Travel".
NOTE: None of the DLC depend on another for it to work. e.g. Dragonborn will work without Dawnguard, Hearthfire will work without any DLC, etc
Part I:
Save 005: Unbound - Load; let time pass naturally.​
Save 006: Blessed - Load; activate "The Thief Stone"​
Save 014: Apprentice- Load; press "B", "D-pad Up", "D-pad Up"​
Save 017: Adept- Load; press "B", "D-pad Up", "D-pad Up"​
Save 022: Hard worker- Load; use "Cooking Pot". Scroll down the list and create a "Venison Chop"​
Save 032: Golden Touch- Load; "Steal From Large Sack", press "X"​
Save 034: Skill Master- Load; use "Alchemy Lab", create a "Fortify Pickpocket" potion​
Save 038: Expert- Load; press "B", "D-pad Up", "D-pad Up"
Save 042: Artificer- Load; Use Alchemy Lab > Select "Iron Dagger" > select "Banish" > select "Lesser Soul Gem" > Craft Dagger.​
Save 059: Bleak Falls Barrow- Load; Talk to Farengar.​
Save 062: Dragon Soul- Load; Let time naturally pass.​
Save 065: Citizen- Load; Talk to Proventus. Once the dialogue screen appears, select the option to purchase a house.​
Save 067: Snake Toungue- Load; Talk to Mikael and tell him to "leave Carlotta alone", and then "maybe we can come to an understanding".​
Save 080: Daedric Influence- Load; Let time naturally pass.​
Save 082: Take Up Arms- Load; Let time naturally pass.​
Save 087: Standing Stones- Load; walk forward until the Achievement pops.​
Save 103: The Way of the Voice- Load; let time pass naturally.​
Save 107: Blood Oath- Load; approach Aela​
Save 131: Words of Power- Load; press "B" and then scroll left to "Magic". Scroll down to "Shouts", and then to "Throw Voice". Press "X", and select "OK".​
Save 136: Explorer- Load; walk/ sprint forward until "Fort Hraggstad" is discovered.​
Save 141: Diplomatic Immunity- Load; Talk to Delphine and spam "A" to pass the dialogue quickly.​
Save 142: Taking Care of Business- Load; Talk to Brynjolf and spam "A" to pass the dialogue quickly.​
Save 150: Alduin's Wall - Load; press "A" to spam through the dialogue with Delphine.​
Save 153: Gatekeeper - Load; cast your equipped spell at the seal located directly in front of you, and continue through the dialogue.​
Save 159: Elder Knowledge - Load; take the "Elder Scroll" located in front of you.​
Save 163: Hero of the People - Load; talk to Irnskar Ironhand, and proceed through the given dialogue.​
Save 167: Dragon Hunter - Load; let time pass naturally.​
Save 170: Taking Sides - Load; let time pass naturally.​
Save 173: Master - Load; press "B", "D-pad Up", "D-pad Up".​
Part V:
Save 181: Delver - Load; let time pass naturally.​
Save 188: The Fallen - Load; talk to Odahving and spam "A" to proceed through the dialogue​
Save 191: Dragonslayer - Load; let time pass naturally.​
Save 201: War Hero - Load; let time pass naturally.​
Save 206: Hero of Skyrim - Load; let time pass naturally.​
Save 208: Master Criminal - Load; murder any civilian around you. Have fun ;p​
Save 209: Thief - Load; pickpocket any item from Olava the Feeble. If failed, load and try again.​
Save 211: Wanted - Load; IMMEDIATELY SPAM your "operate" button (default is "Y"), as you will die in seconds
Save 245: Darkness Returns - Load; Walk forward
Save 253: Married - Load; Let about 5 seconds pass and a dialogue box will appear -- Press "A"
Save 258: Glory of the Dead - Load; let time naturally pass
Save 261: With Friends Like These - Load; Speak with Astrid. Just spam "A" through the dialogue
DLC: Dawnguard
Part I:
Save 957: Awakening - Load; Talk to Mysterious Woman, then spam through dialouge.​
Save 965: Legend - Load; Let time naturally pass.​
Save 966: A New You - Load; Speak to Galathil, then spam through dialouge.​
Save 982: Beyond Death - Load; Proceed forward and wait until the loading screen has passed.​
Save 995: Auriel's Bow - Load; Let time naturally pass.​
Save 997: Kindred Judgment - Load; Let time naturally pass.​
Save 1003: Soul Tear - Load; Let time naturally pass.​
Save 1008: Vampire Mastered - Load; Let time naturally pass.​
Save 1013: Werewolf Mastered - Load; Let time naturally pass.​
Save 1024: Lost to the Ages - Load; Let time naturally pass.​
Save 264: Landowner - Load; Speak to Jarl Brina Merlis. Ask about the available land; purchase for 5,000​
Save 275: Architect - Load; Use Carpenter's Workbench; press "A" twice​
Save 283: Proud Parent - Load; Speak to any child in the room; say "I could adopt...", then press "A"​
Save 288: Land Baron - Load; Speak to Aslfur; ask about available land; purchase for 5,000​
Save 295: Master Architect - Load; Use Carpenter's Bench; spam "A" to build everything on the list​
DLC: Dragonborn
Part I:
Save 301: Outlander - Load; Let time naturally pass.
Save 316: The Temple of Miraak - Load; Speak to Frea.
Save 322: Sosltheim Explorer - Load; Walk forward.
Save 329: The Path of Knowledge - Load; Let time naturally pass.
Save 335: At the Summit of Apocrypha - Load; Let time naturally pass.
Part II:
Save 341: Dragon Aspect - Load; Let time naturally pass.
Save 348: Raven Rock Owner - Load; Let time naturally pass.
Save 349: Stalhrim Crafter - Load; Activate Blacksmith Forge, and scroll down to the Stalhrim. Create an Item.
Save 356: Hidden Knowledge - Load; Activate the book.
Save 360: Dragonrider - Load; Ride the dragon.

Last edited:
O

ThE KiiNG JAMEZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you also do the Explorer: discover 100 locations, Master Criminal: Get a 1000 bounty in all 9 holds, Sideways: Finish 10 side quests, Hero of the People: Finish 50 misc quests & War Hero: Capture Fort Sunguard/Greenwall
They are the ones that take the longest to get & they aren't very fun. War Hero also glitched on my save & the achievo won't pop.

crimsontgr

crimsontgr

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you also do the Explorer: discover 100 locations, Master Criminal: Get a 1000 bounty in all 9 holds, Sideways: Finish 10 side quests, Hero of the People: Finish 50 misc quests & War Hero: Capture Fort Sunguard/Greenwall
They are the ones that take the longest to get & they aren't very fun. War Hero also glitched on my save & the achievo won't pop.
Sorry for the long overdue reply. I will be updating this thread tomorrow with two save-sets. Some of the achievements that you had listed will be among them. Hero of the People, Master Criminal, and hopefully I will have space for the "War Hero" achievement. Again, sorry for amount of time it took me to respond- I will be more active on these sets as my "calender" is pretty open at the moment, and I would like to have this thread done by May.

crimsontgr

crimsontgr

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just now uploaded part IV, and at the time of posting this, I am testing the saves for part V. I will have Part V up within the hour. I hope you all enjoy! :biggrin:

EDIT: Part V is now uploaded

crimsontgr

crimsontgr

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just an update to anyone paying attention to this thread; It will be less than likely that I will have this save-set completed by the end of the month. The reason being, I am lacking the motivation. There hasnt really been much feedback, well really any at all, on this thread. Basically I feel as if im putting in too much effort into something that really isnt being looked in to. I will have these done (as there are only 14achievements left to do) at some point in the near future (late May/ early June), but I guess it just depends if people are wanting them or not..

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would <3 it, but i just dont have the time (or internet speed) to bother with saves right now.

crimsontgr

crimsontgr

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Im going to be updating this thread with the Dawnguard DLC achievements here in about an hour. I just need to test them out, hex names, test again, null IDs, .rar, upload, and link. So yeah.. about an hour :smile:
Dawnguard Gamesaves are now up! :biggrin:

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Im going to be updating this thread with the Dawnguard DLC achievements here in about an hour. I just need to test them out, hex names, test again, null IDs, .rar, upload, and link. So yeah.. about an hour :smile:
lemme kno when u get these up, because i would love to use them

HDPred

HDPred

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks so much man. This will get me those boring-hard-to-get cheevos that I can't be bothered getting myself :biggrin:

TimmyJ123

TimmyJ123

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm really disappointed that you have not been receiving the props you deserve. Take into account the amount of leeches that lurk this site =\. Anyways, great save set and I commend you on your work and ask that you continue your development of saves for the community!

Itachi_Uchiha

TheItachiUchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I registered just so I could post and thank you :]
There are alot of other great things on this site. you should stick around and check it out.

on-topic thanks this is a great contribution.

the merr

the merr

Reaction score
Sin$
are you possibly doing save game modding? I just need all perks, lvl 81, a normal, distribution of magicka,stamina,and health, but with 50 more magicka than the rest, and 10 or 20 more health than stamina, all within what you normally aquire to 81 on a normal game. I basically want a clean play through but able to have all perks and good quest rewards and loot from the begining, that way i wont have to worry about out leveling items

B

boogeyman45

Reaction score
Sin$
I've never played this game and that sounds like a lot of work you did. GREAT JOB!

N

NinjaBr75

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you upload a save rigth before a fight with a Legendary Dragon to the LEGEND ACHIEVEMENT? or just a save with a high level (78 + / main quests completed) and I search for him alone.
EDIT: I DIDNT SAW THE ACHIEVEMENT THERE SORRY

crimsontgr

crimsontgr

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you upload a save rigth before a fight with a Legendary Dragon to the LEGEND ACHIEVEMENT? or just a save with a high level (78 + / main quests completed) and I search for him alone.
EDIT: I DIDNT SAW THE ACHIEVEMENT THERE SORRY
Its alright. If you appreciate the work I put into this, Id appreciate it if you would hit the "like" button to show your thanks. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register