Solved Skirtless Buffalos

• Thread starter HeavyPavement
  • Start date
  • Views 6,521
HeavyPavement

HeavyPavement

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been trouble shooting several ways to obtain skirtless buffalo’s. The two main guys making them are charging hundreds to learn and unfortunately i am not as fortunate to pay. Any assistance on a working method would be greatly appreciate:smile: PM’s welcome

R

Reddawgfol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can take any part off with a mod menu and take that car from the Pc save to a PS4 save. Now if anybody knows how to store Airplanes I spawn In in a single player hangar we can have some dope stuff.

Upvote 0
Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been trouble shooting several ways to obtain skirtless buffalo’s. The two main guys making them are charging hundreds to learn and unfortunately i am not as fortunate to pay. Any assistance on a working method would be greatly appreciate:smile: PM’s welcome
Lmao what I make them all the time it’s not a secret at all it’s easy to do in save editor
Post automatically merged:

Lmao what I make them all the time it’s not a secret at all it’s easy to do in save editor
If you make your own cars with save editor and bring them online you can make all the shirtless Buffalo you want , I’ll give you one for free and I’ll make it the way you want it you need to contact me

If you make your own cars with save editor and bring them online you can make all the shirtless Buffalo you want , I’ll give you one for free and I’ll make it the way you want it you need to contact me
Don’t let anyone charge you money for anything nothing is a secret everything is available

I’m on ps4 if you Xbox I can’t help

Last edited:
Upvote 0
B

Bailey98

Reaction score
Sin$
Bailey#5863 is my discord , i can make buffalos and merge you want , yall mfs willing to pay money come sliiiide lol .

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register