Discovery Skip pre-match countdown

• Thread starter Astral Penguin
  • Start date
  • Views 5,646
A

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
I wanted to did a little deeper on an article I read regarding players randomly skipping the pre-match countdown. It has happened to me a few times now. Just curious if anyone thinks this can be replicated. From the very few times this occurred for me, I was either switching classes or editing a class right before the pre-match timer began counting down. Any one have any insight or ideas?

L

Leebrooksy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had this happen to me a few times, I believe it to be when I change a class aswell but there must be something more to it

S

Skreamies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had this happen to me a few times, I believe it to be when I change a class aswell but there must be something more to it
I've had it a few times without changing classes as well as being each time on different maps, not sure if there's a correlation there

J

Jonathan Nelson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It happens to me if i join a game without joining the pregame lobby so joining a game that has started but the counter us not up

E

Eliqueme

Reaction score
Yeah I figured this out too, If you are loading in late and are not in the vehicle that transports you to the map, you can open the loadouts/pause menu for a few secs and you will be able to skip the pre-round timer. I had been working on it since It first happened to me. Hope this helps
Post automatically merged:

I wanted to did a little deeper on an article I read regarding players randomly skipping the pre-match countdown. It has happened to me a few times now. Just curious if anyone thinks this can be replicated. From the very few times this occurred for me, I was either switching classes or editing a class right before the pre-match timer began counting down. Any one have any insight or ideas?
I do, as all you need to do is be loading in late ( not spawn in the pre round car/truck/van) open the settings or what have you for a few secs. Then close the options and then you may run around. Only happens a few time every time

N

NfX

ex-CoD Hoster
Reaction score
The way I’ve gotten it to work consistently: 10v10 modes on maps where characters are driven in on vans. As the game starts, dashboard your console, and rejoin after a few seconds. This should lag your character so you don’t enter the vans. Select a class, quickly change it again, and you should be free to run forward.
I’ve found it works best on domination, Atleast most useful to run into B flag and camp

S

SlimPickins

Reaction score
Post automatically merged:

Imagine if you did this precisely on a SnD on Rust. You could get up top, whip out an RPG and blast the whole team right when it starts lol

Last edited:
A

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
The way I’ve gotten it to work consistently: 10v10 modes on maps where characters are driven in on vans. As the game starts, dashboard your console, and rejoin after a few seconds. This should lag your character so you don’t enter the vans. Select a class, quickly change it again, and you should be free to run forward.
I’ve found it works best on domination, Atleast most useful to run into B flag and camp
I'll try this tonight when I get on. This would be great for SnD and Dom.

N

NfX

ex-CoD Hoster
Reaction score
I'll try this tonight when I get on. This would be great for SnD and Dom.
It works majority of the time in 10v10 domination, I tend to stay out of SnD, so I never got around to trying it. But definitely let me know if it works!

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
It happens to me if i join a game without joining the pregame lobby so joining a game that has started but the counter us not up
So..you're joining a game that has already started? Of course there is no prematch timer

Top Bottom