J

J4me51980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Go and get the animal u want and stow on horse
2. Go to ur friend
3. Join your other friend or the randoms session
4. When ur friend sees u leave and the horse is not transparent anymore, have him shoot the horse to knock the animal off the back
5.Have your other friend do the same or join ur friends session again
6. Repeat
You can just take the animal off the horse instead of shooting it

Last edited:
RedDeadGlitches

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing!
If anyone is confused by the instructions, here is a video by NZ Glitcher explaining what both players should do:

P.S: works faster if you join a random, and as soon as you see “Processing Join” disappear, you join back to the session you were (your friend) - double tap PS4 button and join again. This way you don’t need to wait for 2 sessions loading.

J

J4me51980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep that's who I got it off 2 weeks ago, saw no one's still put it on here so...

J

J4me51980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And also I have 2 xboxs so will update when I think it's patched

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for uploading this!

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Can’t seem to be able to shoot the horse no matter what I’m doing, it doesn’t allow me to shoot friends horse

J

J4me51980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ate u in the same posse as them? I will try when I finish work

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Also did u try just removing it?
I heard about the dead body thing to replace it but haven’t tried just removing it.... I didn’t think the friend would have access to the Horse cargo anymore

J

J4me51980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it's weird, it doesn't normally let me take things off other people's horses but does for this, and the shooting horse does still work, just filled up my hunting wagons and camp on 2 xboxs

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it's weird, it doesn't normally let me take things off other people's horses but does for this, and the shooting horse does still work, just filled up my hunting wagons and camp on 2 xboxs
At what point do you shoot the horse ? And is the spot your at specific? We tried again before and no matter what, once his horse goes transparent and then comes back , it acts like friendly fire I can pull r2 to shoot but nothing happens then his horse vanishes. We aren’t in same posse or anything

J

J4me51980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah nothing, get the leg bear, join my other Xbox, he normally standing at gus or camp, join another person and do that, I used to shoot it in the head but now from behind, not that it matters cause u can't shoot at it....it has happened to me where i can't but most of time I can

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
LMMFAO @ all these youtubers!

Every single one is doing this glitch wrong.............................TOTALLY WRONG! It's comical!

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
LMMFAO @ all these youtubers!

Every single one is doing this glitch wrong.............................TOTALLY WRONG! It's comical!
It should be illegal how stupid easy this is and how fast you make 10k lol..... oh wait it is ??

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It should be illegal how stupid easy this is and how fast you make 10k lol..... oh wait it is ??
F*CK RockTurd ant TakeTwo! With the daily reset after 28 days now, I'll F*CK them at every opportunity I can!

I wanna dupe 30 at a time today.................well really 60 at a time with both players
Funny how the most time consuming part of this glitch is SELLING the dupes! LOL!

Top Bottom
Login
Register