Status
Not open for further replies.
Caked

Caked

Boi
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a method for duplicating skins? I seen a few videos on it and most of them want you to download a program that duplicates for you i was wondering if its legit or if there is a actual method or program that will not rat me and mess up all my stuff if so please post links below or PM me either one will work..

Videos i found on this:

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
i highly doubt this works and doesnt get you banned or ratted. the skins wouldnt cost so much if it was easy to just dupe a knife

Eycd

Eycd

qq
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't work, the only ever method of duplicating skins and knives which is close to impossible to pull off is by talking to steam support and saying your knife got scammed etc. Because of this there is like 8 of the most expensive knife M9 Bayonet ST FN, 4 of them being duped ones and are worth a bit less then the 4 original ones.

Something like that.

ApexDesigns7S

ApexDesigns7S

10-24-13
Reaction score
Sin$
Programs won't do it for you since they all contain rats and everything, but as said above the only way duplication worked or the only way I remember is you'd contact steam and say you where hacked and they'd refund your knife but they caught on to the fact that people where sending the original knife to there duplicate account so they don't refund knives or anything stolen now.

Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
most likely a RAT thats FUD grabs inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register