Skill boosting in Lone Wolves

• Thread starter chanlo10
  • Start date
  • Views 19,842
C

chanlo10

Reaction score
Sin$
I already wrote a huge letter and it was deleted to my dismay!!!!! when I tried to preview post!!!!! main reason why i hate forums!!!!

My revised version is below

Myself and others (4) did language change in lone wolves to get acheivements.
We matched up all bare one game (so we changed language and continued). With ranks as below at beginning and ranked up in 10 games of tieing the score. We made sure we tied the score so to not de-rank any one while getting acheivements.

1. - LW rank 19 finished @ 23 (highest 45)
2. - LW rank 23 finished @ 24 (highest 38)
3. - LW rank 24 finished @ 26 (highest 31) Me
4. - LW rank 29 finished @ 29 (highest 33)

We thought if we could tied a heap of games could we get to a 50???

Problems/Questions:
1. Time consuming
2. Cant leave xbox alone for over 15 mins or U will return to menu
3. Time zone changes and people start matching up (what happened with us)
4. Do you need a certain number of kills to rank up? or K/D ratio ie. +4 or +6

Answers/Solutions so far:
1. & 2. Ruber band two sticks on controller together to do "circles". Dont kill any one and tie.
3. Check reguarly every hour or 1/2 hour.

Do you think this will work?
Will no kills work?

I also have a theory on team doubles using similar details but I am fine tuning it more :smile:

Sean_J

Sean_J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is weird how will you boost in lone wolves of the people in the games are random every time

C

chanlo10

Reaction score
Sin$
Sean_J said:
this is weird how will you boost in lone wolves of the people in the games are random every time

The people aren't random, just like changing your language you all do this and meet up. Then all tie the game?

I

inzaneboi

Reaction score
Sin$
dont wanna rain on anyones perade lol however this cannot be done it will take alot of work unless you have a bridger to bridge everyone into the same game for this reason anytime you go into MM it searches for players EVEN WHEN you search for MY LANGUAGE ONLY it will do the same thing I KNOW IVE DONE IT !!! i have played lonewolves with 5 of my friends we all called eachother on cell phones and with no bridging just selecting our language type and a time we all matched up again this was after several attempts there were times where some of us did not match up and other random people were mached up with us and again this process toook FOREVER AND A DAY !!!

well i hope this helped anyone out that was looking forward in doing this method i found out that if your gonna boost in ski level you will have to play you cannot jsut leave yu controller there like in gaining EX points

good luck to all

Hollywood

Sean_J

Sean_J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whats the point its a game y sdoo it of money was invbolved hey then i woudl doo it

I

inzaneboi

Reaction score
Sin$
hell if it woks someone let me know ill join but trust me its a pain in the A@@...

C

chanlo10

Reaction score
Sin$
inzaneboi said:
dont wanna rain on anyones perade lol however this cannot be done it will take alot of work unless you have a bridger to bridge everyone into the same game for this reason anytime you go into MM it searches for players EVEN WHEN you search for MY LANGUAGE ONLY it will do the same thing I KNOW IVE DONE IT !!! i have played lonewolves with 5 of my friends we all called eachother on cell phones and with no bridging just selecting our language type and a time we all matched up again this was after several attempts there were times where some of us did not match up and other random people were mached up with us and again this process toook FOREVER AND A DAY !!!

well i hope this helped anyone out that was looking forward in doing this method i found out that if your gonna boost in ski level you will have to play you cannot jsut leave yu controller there like in gaining EX points

good luck to all

Hollywood

When we did it (language thing) we match up once with another player (leaving one from our group out) and we owned him, we then realised that it was about morning in that country and changed languages and continued to find each other... problem solved??? maybe if you were actually playing.

I

inzaneboi

Reaction score
Sin$
chanlo10 said:
When we did it (language thing) we match up once with another player (leaving one from our group out) and we owned him, we then realised that it was about morning in that country and changed languages and continued to find each other... problem solved??? maybe if you were actually playing.

first off .:. we were playing so we were tring to match with eachother to boost skill lvls
second .:. you do have a very good point if you do this method with a language that is early in the morning there is a better chance of connecting to everyone
thirdly.:. umm.... i dunnoo i forgot lol hahaha....so yea lets do it and boost some skilll been wnating to do this for a while now but coudnt get people for one second trying to find a good system to go with let me now coool beeeeeens!!!!!!!

C

chanlo10

Reaction score
Sin$
I just found out that if you match with the same people match up more than 4 times in a row all the medals you get and ranking stops being recorded. So you would not rank up :frown:

If so this plan would not work then.

K

Korrupt

Reaction score
Sin$
I hope u guys aren't forgetting to search under "closest skill", cos i've done that with two tags and it works. Ive got one tag thats a 45, but i need to get achievements on my new tag so my plan is to work on leveling up two lvl 1 tags until i reach the 40's. Then i'm gonna send my close friend my account and have her search while i search on my two xbox's early morning.

X

XxClutchxX

Reaction score
Sin$
Were gunna be LW boosting tonight and we need lots of ppl add THExBADGER on live the only way lw boosting works is if u constantly change 2-3 ppl every game so we need 2-3 boosting parties about 18 ppl 2 all language glitch and search then were gunnna get matched up with a party of boosters everytime and the gts are different so bungie dosnt stop registering thats the way 2 do it!!!!!! P.S ( Ive done this and it works)

o yeah i forgot 2 say i need ppl 40-45 in lw no lower

P

Pengwin

Reaction score
Sin$
You wont get a 50 by doing this. Why you keep on playing the same people over and over your level wont go up.

Jessiah331

Jessiah331

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't listen to penguin. He is right, but I don't think he fully understands it.
Like said, add the group tag "Se7en Boosting". Boost with somewhat different people every time, because after 4-5 games, TrueSkill stops counting.

Don't be deceived though, your experience will still go up after these games, but rank won't increase. So play with different people. There are a LOT on that tag looking for boosters!!!

A

A3rO 3FFeCtZ xX

Reaction score
Sin$
lol u guys r really retarded. if ur playing with the same ppl after 3 games the games dont register as wins but rather only exp. dont beleive me go get a perfection 3 games in a row and then the fourth one wont count because nothing counts but exp. medals, kills, deaths, skill will not register

hailtoredskins

hailtoredskins

#swag
Reaction score
Sin$
lol u guys r really retarded. if ur playing with the same ppl after 3 games the games dont register as wins but rather only exp. dont beleive me go get a perfection 3 games in a row and then the fourth one wont count because nothing counts but exp. medals, kills, deaths, skill will not register

ur f***in retarded for postin on a thread that was last posted over a year ago

G

Giadhe8h3r

Reaction score
Sin$
How often until you can boost with someone again after doing it the 4 or 5 times?
A few days?
A day?
???

Top Bottom
Login
Register