What's new

Discussion Skill based MM for zombies

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone else wish they had skill based matchmaking for zombies? I always get paired with brand new players and finding a decent public lobby is next to impossible.

What are you guys doing? I usually end up playing a private game

T

Timmi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
98% of the time i play solo private games, other times im with my mate and usally still play private. Then there's night i get wasted and join public games and die many many times cause im fuking around lol

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
Sin$
98% of the time i play solo private games, other times im with my mate and usally still play private. Then there's night i get wasted and join public games and die many many times cause im fuking around lol
In black ops 2 I loved playing public games. Met some real cool people and of course some jerks. For the most part it was a good experience. I have yet to find maybe ten good public lobbies since I started playing. Maybe some options for it to search. Mic required, brain required and can't be a douche required. Lol

T

Timmi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup ive added a bunch of people now from public games trying to get afew people to play constant but kinda fuked it up myself recently by traveling and moving back around the world to home. Sucks cause all the people i have now are Canada/USA and im going back to AUS :/ that lag...

But yea skill based matching would be great

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I always try to find two other people with mic. And usually atleast level 30+. Prestiged accounts are great but i'm not going into a lobby with me as the only person with a mic. I don't talk but it's good when you know others have a mic and you can communicate. Speakings not that hard. lol.

I usually don't go on mic. because im glitching everynow and then and can't be bothered answering 100+ questions as to how i did that how i did this. LOL

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
Sin$
It's near impossible to play the new map with randoms. I keep my mic on but don't talk unless needed. If people say save a zombie or something else I will respond. I don't understand why people find it so hard to do that.

I will get my bow built and start training then someone goes down. I will try to help them and then they go down again, rage quit and it ends the session for all of us. Very frustrating that it will not migrate properly after. I guess I will just stick to playing solo or with buddies.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I love it especially when you spawn in at first round and you haven't even walked up the stairs and you get migrating hosts. Like come on! Why did you sit in that lobby in the first place and let it load!

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone else wish they had skill based matchmaking for zombies? I always get paired with brand new players and finding a decent public lobby is next to impossible.

What are you guys doing? I usually end up playing a private game
How would you determine a skill level on Zombies, though? :tongue: It seems like it could easily be inaccurate.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
We should be able to see Average Game Time. So if someone usually plays for 3 hours. You know they're not a noob. LOL

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
Sin$
How would you determine a skill level on Zombies, though? :tongue: It seems like it could easily be inaccurate.
I'm not saying it would be an easy addition. Maybe they take into account kills, downs, average rounds and time played. Those can all be spoofed but I seem to only get matched with level 1-5 players....I think I'll take the spoofs at this point.

Even an option to search for people with a mic only. Once again people can abuse it but it would be nice to try.

At the end of the day the zombie community is one of my favorites. I have met some truly awesome people. It would be nice to continue to enhance that experience.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not saying it would be an easy addition. Maybe they take into account kills, downs, average rounds and time played. Those can all be spoofed but I seem to only get matched with level 1-5 players....I think I'll take the spoofs at this point.

Even an option to search for people with a mic only. Once again people can abuse it but it would be nice to try.

At the end of the day the zombie community is one of my favorites. I have met some truly awesome people. It would be nice to continue to enhance that experience.
True, maybe it'll come around in the future. :tongue:

JaySevens

JaySevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the idea. I also wish they would add a dnf% similar to what they use in sports games to see who quits. So many ppl rage after going down once for no damn reason. Sucks that I have to play solo most of the time because of Jerks haha.

A

Anpo

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to play. I'm rank 16. GT: Unknownspartan0 
I got a mic 
I like the idea. I also wish they would add a dnf% similar to what they use in sports games to see who quits. So many ppl rage after going down once for no damn reason. Sucks that I have to play solo most of the time because of Jerks haha.
let's play, what your GT ?

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yes because i hate playing with noobs who don't know what to do

Mesush

Mesush

Reaction score
Sin$
Majority of the time I play with my buddies or solo. I rarely play in public matches and when I do the game either never gets started or my teammates are absolutely terrible and have no idea what they are doing on any map.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
Sin$
Majority of the time I play with my buddies or solo. I rarely play in public matches and when I do the game either never gets started or my teammates are absolutely terrible and have no idea what they are doing on any map.
I told myself I would try to join 10 matches today to see what my results were. Most didn't last more than a few moments because one or two players were afk. Another two matches players quit which started host migration. I then was stripped of my gun, points, perks at round 20...

I only had one match go decent but with results like that why the hell would anyone want to play public?

On a side note dont go into public as a master prestige. You will receive more friends requests than you can count.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I told myself I would try to join 10 matches today to see what my results were. Most didn't last more than a few moments because one or two players were afk. Another two matches players quit which started host migration. I then was stripped of my gun, points, perks at round 20...
Don't get me started. At best, I'll hop in just hoping to get some free revive XP and then just to get my two liquid divinium. Skill-based would be so nice.
On a side note dont go into public as a master prestige. You will receive more friends requests than you can count.
You are a machine man. I'm only on prestige 7.

S

Stewo711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got to Masters tonight. And I see some unlocks for level 1000. Rip Multiplayer!

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't get me started. At best, I'll hop in just hoping to get some free revive XP and then just to get my two liquid divinium. Skill-based would be so nice.

You are a machine man. I'm only on prestige 7.
My gf worked the entire weekend so I got to play a little more than normal. Also I had several 60+ rounds on Der eisendrache. They never saved because I would pause then close the app to save my perkoholic. Just one of those games took me from prestige 10 level 12 to master.

Doctor Richtofen

Doctor Richtofen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't bother now, I normally play Solo or wait to my Brother gets online :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register