• Thread starter sizzurp94
  • Start date
  • Views 8,094
sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM3-C65OdoQ]YouTube - Skidrow Elevator Glitch MW2[/ame]

M

might255

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
god dude i want to know how to do the elevator thing. I crouch, focus in, and then what??:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you have to go back and forth after tou lie down n stand up try to find a barrier and you have to get between the barrier and a certain spot its confusing man lol theres tuts on youtube when i get home ill try and find one

S

syedaziz

Reaction score
Sin$
is it like cod 5 elevators? jump duck then u float when u hit barrior... or new diffrent method??:thumbup:

David7992

David7992

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
All elevators require patience :tongue: Takes me ages to do them... impossible on matchmaking.

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow sizzurp fail at a tut on how to do elevators.

This is by far the best tut
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_fD00GApOA[/ame]

Swaino

Swaino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sizzurp94 said:
wtf listen this wasnt a tut on how to do elevators it was showing an elevator spot *******
Exactly, none of the vidoes in this section are tuts, tbh its not a hard concept to grasp if you listen to someone that knows how to do them carefully. You shouldnt really need a tut, but that tut is pretty good.

X

xPandaHunterx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can do elevators just fine, but when I do this one I only elevate to where you first stopped. Same thing with the one outside near the plane in terminal. My friend told me I have to rapidly press A and B. But when I start elevating, and I mash A and B, I still stop. Is there something I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated.

HiDef

HiDef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, youre missing eyes to read the day this was posted. Nov. 2009. Dont gravedig, and just keep tapping a and b, you get it eventually.

U

uneedhelp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I generally leave elevators alone except for marathon/lightweight pro on Karachi :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register