Patched Skidrow Elevator

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM3-C65OdoQ]YouTube - Skidrow Elevator Glitch MW2[/ame]

might255

Enthusiast
Reaction score
god dude i want to know how to do the elevator thing. I crouch, focus in, and then what??:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
you have to go back and forth after tou lie down n stand up try to find a barrier and you have to get between the barrier and a certain spot its confusing man lol theres tuts on youtube when i get home ill try and find one

syedaziz

Reaction score
is it like cod 5 elevators? jump duck then u float when u hit barrior... or new diffrent method??:thumbup:

David7992

Getting There
Reaction score
All elevators require patience :tongue: Takes me ages to do them... impossible on matchmaking.

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow sizzurp fail at a tut on how to do elevators.

This is by far the best tut
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_fD00GApOA[/ame]

Swaino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sizzurp94 said:
wtf listen this wasnt a tut on how to do elevators it was showing an elevator spot *******
Exactly, none of the vidoes in this section are tuts, tbh its not a hard concept to grasp if you listen to someone that knows how to do them carefully. You shouldnt really need a tut, but that tut is pretty good.

xPandaHunterx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can do elevators just fine, but when I do this one I only elevate to where you first stopped. Same thing with the one outside near the plane in terminal. My friend told me I have to rapidly press A and B. But when I start elevating, and I mash A and B, I still stop. Is there something I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated.

HiDef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, youre missing eyes to read the day this was posted. Nov. 2009. Dont gravedig, and just keep tapping a and b, you get it eventually.

Top Bottom