What's new

Discussion SitRep Pro

I

Im Trying To Join

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to get SitRep Pro? . I been trying for the past 3 days I have been using The Emp Grenade but it doesn't Destroy stuff. And the game modes I should play I can't find people it keeps on searching .

But if anybody have any tips how to get SitRep Pro I could use your help . Thanks in Advance :smile:

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to get SitRep Pro? . I been trying for the past 3 days I have been using The Emp Grenade but it doesn't Destroy stuff. And the game modes I should play I can't find people it keeps on searching .

But if anybody have any tips how to get SitRep Pro I could use your help . Thanks in Advance :smile:
I believe that if you knife a friendly equipment in hardcore that it works. Jammer, portable radar and equipment all work, the rest don't. I haven't tried to get it in a while, so I'm not entirely sure if it still works or not.

Dampy

Dampy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get a friend with a second controller, and go into 2v2. Try to get either team death match or kill confirmed on aground. Then make sure u both have claymores and tactical insertions. Just keep laying claymores and jumping off the map. It's very easy

I

Im Trying To Join

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get a friend with a second controller, and go into 2v2. Try to get either team death match or kill confirmed on aground. Then make sure u both have claymores and tactical insertions. Just keep laying claymores and jumping off the map. It's very easy
thanks I'll try that

High School

High School

idek
Programmer 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Just destroy any equipment you can find, you will get it in no time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register