What's new

Discussion SitRep Pro

I

Im Trying To Join

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get SitRep Pro? . I been trying for the past 3 days I have been using The Emp Grenade but it doesn't Destroy stuff. And the game modes I should play I can't find people it keeps on searching .

But if anybody have any tips how to get SitRep Pro I could use your help . Thanks in Advance :smile:

C

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get SitRep Pro? . I been trying for the past 3 days I have been using The Emp Grenade but it doesn't Destroy stuff. And the game modes I should play I can't find people it keeps on searching .

But if anybody have any tips how to get SitRep Pro I could use your help . Thanks in Advance :smile:
I believe that if you knife a friendly equipment in hardcore that it works. Jammer, portable radar and equipment all work, the rest don't. I haven't tried to get it in a while, so I'm not entirely sure if it still works or not.

I

Im Trying To Join

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks I'll try that

D

Dampy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get a friend with a second controller, and go into 2v2. Try to get either team death match or kill confirmed on aground. Then make sure u both have claymores and tactical insertions. Just keep laying claymores and jumping off the map. It's very easy

I

Im Trying To Join

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get a friend with a second controller, and go into 2v2. Try to get either team death match or kill confirmed on aground. Then make sure u both have claymores and tactical insertions. Just keep laying claymores and jumping off the map. It's very easy
thanks I'll try that

J

JNF SniperShotZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
really its just shoting stuff like c4 and crap

H

High School

idek
Reaction score
Just destroy any equipment you can find, you will get it in no time.

Top Bottom