What's new

Discussion Site Name Needed..............

D

DJROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure if this site is still up but...whats the name of the site that use to carry all the game updates? Updates that u apply thru USB and stuff. I lost the name of the site. Thanks for the help.

F

Frog 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure if this site is still up but...whats the name of the site that use to carry all the game updates? Updates that u apply thru USB and stuff. I lost the name of the site. Thanks for the help.

www.deany95.com

D

DJROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found the other one i was looking for....xbuc.org and xbuc.24.tl. That was the one i use to use. Guess they are both down. The one u posted isnt workin either. Any other sites with Xbox game updates?

F

Frog 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I found the other one i was looking for....xbuc.org and xbuc.24.tl. That was the one i use to use. Guess they are both down. The one u posted isnt workin either. Any other sites with Xbox game updates?
what kind of updates are you looking for? or specific i can help

D

DJROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Updates to update games when your not connected to LIVE. Like from those sites i posted. It use to have shitloads of game updates. Im not looking for any specific update at the moment. But will need the site later.

D

DJROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Im on there everyday. Not that i know of. Ill look around that site a lil more. But xbuc.org was the king of the update games site. Damn. Its down still. thought there may be an alternative site exactly like that somewhere. Thanks for trying tho.

F

Frog 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Im on there everyday. Not that i know of. Ill look around that site a lil more. But xbuc.org was the king of the update games site. Damn. Its down still. thought there may be an alternative site exactly like that somewhere. Thanks for trying tho.

Deany95 was always the best site around for that stuff. I dont know why its down :frown: Ill look around and see if i can find site like you want and ill pm you if i find one

D

DJROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks alot froggy. I never heard of that one. xbuc had a HUGEEEEEEEE library of updates. I had found out about it from this site. But now i see its gone. deany95 is suspended. Yea...let me when u find something...thanks man.

D

DJROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It use to be xbuc.tk or something like that. Then it changed to xbuc.org i just saw on google. But its down. People are saying it goes down alot and comes back up. I dunno.

Top Bottom
Login
Register