• Thread starter OnlyWater
  • Start date
  • Views 1,275
OnlyWater

Reptar-

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've watched a lot of the game play and I've noticed one thing, No FAL. I haven't seen any single shot weapon other than pistols and a few snipers. So i am guessing this is IW response to modded/tampered controllers?

I know this is still in beta, and that it was only for the XP event. But i am wondering, no FAL in MW3?

Discuss

Reptar-

C

C A N A D A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've watched a lot of the game play and I've noticed one thing, No FAL. I haven't seen any single shot weapon other than pistols and a few snipers. So i am guessing this is IW response to modded/tampered controllers?

I know this is still in beta, and that it was only for the XP event. But i am wondering, no FAL in MW3?

Discuss

Reptar-

Probably for the use of modded controllers yes. I'd love to see the FAL return, I loved the reload in MW2 and with my trigger finger that + hardcore = NUKE!!!

BRING IT BACK. It's a good balanced weapon and awesome

OnlyWater

Reptar-

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably for the use of modded controllers yes. I'd love to see the FAL return, I loved the reload in MW2 and with my trigger finger that + hardcore = NUKE!!!

BRING IT BACK. It's a good balanced weapon and awesome

I know how you feel. It was the best. They brought it back in Black Ops, but that was even worse with modded controllers, and it goes so fast, let alone that it looks disgusting...

I just hope they bring it back, It could have been used in MW3 :biggrin:

Reptar-

Ez Gamerx

Ez Gamerx

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i think theres one semi-auto but they were capped to lvl30 so no gameplay of it

I

IllegallyNamed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a semi-auto. If you look at a list of guns, you'll find it. But, with any luck, they'll be smart enough to cap the rate of fire at a point where modded controllers won't even give a faster fire rate than a trigger finger. Or make the recoil extremely bad if it surpasses a certain rate of fire. That way, modded controllers wouldn't even be worth it since it wouldn't stay on target.

OnlyWater

Reptar-

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a semi-auto. If you look at a list of guns, you'll find it. But, with any luck, they'll be smart enough to cap the rate of fire at a point where modded controllers won't even give a faster fire rate than a trigger finger. Or make the recoil extremely bad if it surpasses a certain rate of fire. That way, modded controllers wouldn't even be worth it since it wouldn't stay on target.

Some modded controllers, especially the expensive ones, reduce recoil and increase rate of reload.

Some people's trigger finger can surpass some modified controllers, so It would be a bad idea if they cap it..

I already know that its capped to 30, so nits iffy, but I hope they really have a FAL.

Reptar-

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think there will be any ROF Caps in future games. Rapid Fire/Turbo pads are now acceptable on XBOX Live. Microsoft have even allowed Datel to use the proprietary wireless for their Turbo pads.

As for the single shot weapon I would love to see one, I love the G3 on CoD4 and the FAL on MW2.

Also I will put my argument forward again, people that use rapid fire controllers are wasting ammo and killing their accuracy. There is no need as anyone can fire a FAL/G3/M21/Barrett very fast if they practise.

Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people's trigger finger can surpass some modified controllers

Reptar-
You're kidding right? If that was the case then there would be no point in a modded controller.

OnlyWater

Reptar-

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You're kidding right? If that was the case then there would be no point in a modded controller.

That's why I said some... I have a modified controller myself, i use it and its alright.. I payed 50 dollars for it. My friend, He can match the rate of fire on my controller with his finger..

I just don't have to keep pressing, which is an advantage.

-Slim-

-Slim-

Romney=Obama
Reaction score
Sin$
The MK14 will be in the game and is semi-auto, they said in a interview it will be similar to the FAL and G3.

mk14EBR.png

They talk about it in this video.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, m14 will be back, hopefully it will have like, retarded recoil like on all the other games.

Madkill3r

Madkill3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally Love three burst and semi but they need to use the same kind of mod block that was in waw

Z

Zaneyeto

Reaction score
Sin$
i would be glade if they don't add those crap weapon that are so called assault rifles there pathetic like the fal for crying out load the gun was an absolute fail single shot and took like 2 shots to kill someone by the time you shot him your already dead by a ump45 that took 4 shots or so 2 in the head i hope they don't have a oped sub machine guns aging make it so there no oped shat i am going to have to try mw3 just because i have to give every cod a chance this one looks and sounds different so i hope its better than (mw2 <--- that was a joke wasn't even a game :tongue:

R

reluctantkill3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We can only hope. Im sure they will have the usual 2 semi auto assault rifles just hope the actual bring something new to the table this time. And is there really going to be tactical nukes again??

Nate

Nate

Too Nasty
Experienced Veteran CotM Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
i would be glade if they don't add those crap weapon that are so called assault rifles there pathetic like the fal for crying out load the gun was an absolute fail single shot and took like 2 shots to kill someone by the time you shot him your already dead by a ump45 that took 4 shots or so 2 in the head i hope they don't have a oped sub machine guns aging make it so there no oped shat i am going to have to try mw3 just because i have to give every cod a chance this one looks and sounds different so i hope its better than (mw2 <--- that was a joke wasn't even a game :tongue:
I hope you are joking. MW2 might have been the most entertaining CoD ever. Everything about it I liked in the first few months after release.

The FAL was a really good gun so I disagree with you.

A trigger finger can shoot as fast as an automatic which in turn would make the FAL automatic making it SUPER overpowered.

Top Bottom
Login
Register