What's new

Patched Single Player to Multiplayer and Frozen Money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kj2k19

Reaction score
STAFF WARNING: Anyone caught spamming, fake reporting, or arguing within this thread will instantly be reply banned and may receive an infraction. This is your only warning.

1. start in story mode.
  2. get the police on you and press pause when franklins hands go up.
  3. hover over choose character.
  4. disconnect internet.
  5. go back to game press up and down on the d pad and you should have the menu in the back.
  6. stay on choose character reconnect internet
  7. go back to gta then disconnect and reconnect then while still on choose character press x 2 times.
  8. stay on the rockstart game services alert.
  9. join a friend in an invite only job stay on the alert for 20 seconds then accept wait for quitting session then accept the alert to join.
  10. accept the alert for the private session wait 30 seconds then accept an invite to a job but do not accept alert.
  11. you will load into gta online and be able to take vehicles from the impound.

Frozen Money:
Since this will get patched very quickly, you may as well make the most of this SP-MP while it's out.

Perform SP-MP steps.

You will need at least the amount of money required to purchase the item you wish to, apartment or car etc. (though no money will be withdrawn.) you can start with the cheap apartments if you do not have very much money and work your way up to a few million in minutes.

Once online with SP character,

1. Eat a peyote open pause menu and open criminal enterprise pack.
  2. You should now be able to access Internet through the pack by pressing on purchase - exeptionalists way - circle.
  3. Now once you are on the Internet purchase the most expensive properties on all apartment slots, you can include CEO also.
  4. Now exit and end the hallucination.
  5. Now check money is unfrozen by buying ammo through interaction menu.
  6. Now that your money is unfrozen you can buy the cheapest apartments over the expensive ones and get paid.
  7. To repeat you can start a job, back out and the peyote should be there again, so you can freeze and unfreeze your money over and over in the same session making 100s of millions in an hour or 2.

You can also buy everything for free with this method of course, cars etc.

If you are buying vehicles, all you need to to is end the hallucination (to unfreeze money) and wait till the purchase notification comes up to save it.

Founder: ShiftTeam
Game save:
Anyone who cannot get the right alert, or gets the old eula agreement policy page or w/e try this save.
It seems that it is save dependant i can hit it every time on one console but the other 3 no go.

Gain RP:
Hey everyone I have found this glitch with the new spmp and I share it with the community before the spmp get patched

Step:
1- Do the SPMP glitch.
2- When you're with your story mode character in GTAOnline go close of a peyotl plant.
3- Eat the peyotl, when your sp character is on the ground, find a new session.
4- In the new session, your camera will be WTF, start a job R* jobs and quit it (you will be spawn with your MP player with frozen money)
5- Go to a collectible (Playing cards or Action figures, *maybe this will work with signal jammer*)
6- Go close to one of them and you can look you are collecting all in one (in 10 sec)
7- When you no longer earn RP, start a R* jobs and quit then repeat from step 6.

When you want stop and save the rp
8- Kill yourself (your money will be unfreeze)
9- Get some rp and swap outfit to get orange circle.

Data:
Playing Cards
1 card: 2000RP
54 cards: 108 000RP

So 108K RP in 30 seconds.
216K RP in 1 minute.
~13 000 000 RP in 1 hour.

Action Figures
1 figure: 1000RP
100 figure: 100 000RP

So 100K RP in 30 seconds.
200K RP in 1 minute.
~12 000 000 RP in 1 hour.

Signal Jammer (idk if it work with)
1 signal jammer: 1000RP
50 signal jammer 50 000RP

So 50K RP in 30 seconds.
100K RP in 1 minute.
~6 000 000 RP in 1 hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
StellaCrew

StellaCrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep getting stuck in the clouds, any suggestions?

K

kj2k19

Reaction score
I feel like everybody who said "report" are the ones who are using it and not wanting others to know about it. If it works, then that is awesome. Good find
the glitch works i just need help with vehicles, i have already done the spmp and so have others it is not fake

D X E 4 M E

D X E 4 M E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like everybody who said "report" are the ones who are using it and not wanting others to know about it. If it works, then that is awesome. Good find
People that are saying report don't want it to get patched by rockstar. Since a glitch like will be patched super quick. Rockstar hovers in these forms looking for important stuff like that

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Haha, I knew it would be on here within a week of being passed around. Just remember it's because all you MONEY hungry greedy *** ppl wouldn't share with the right ppl in the DM's. Ppl who pay for glitches are lame and why would u sell the steps when you know damn well some clout chaser will post it for 5 minutes of Fame.

This community is so disgusting anymore lol.

NO ONE will remember your name

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm on Xbox anyway so it doesn't matter to me, I just think it's sad ppl were charging $300-$1,000 for a god damn glitch. The ppl buying it are stupid as hell

Z

ZomB Slayr 666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on Xbox anyway so it doesn't matter to me, I just think it's sad ppl were charging $300-$1,000 for a god damn glitch. The ppl buying it are stupid as hell
Definitely crazy and the people crying because someone released it, like it’s the end of the world.

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t get the rockstar alert. It just pulls me to the clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register