What's new

Patched SINGLE PLAYER MONEY GLITCH

CrazySteveC

CrazySteveC

Reaction score
Sin$
Although this is not online, Some people like me love playing Story Mode.

This is a PS4 tutorial, but Xbox players can follow as it works on all next gen and pc.

1. Delete GTA 5 off PS4 System. If on disk go to Setting > System Storge > GTA 5 and delete it.

2. Go to Internet and uncheck it. Just simply make sure you are not connected to Internet any way of form.

3. Start up GTA and it should take like 30 minutes-1 hour to install. It took my 36 minutes.

4. Once downloaded you will now spawn as one of 3 characters.

5. Pull up phone > Internet > Money and services > LCN Exchange (First link) > Markets > Click on AVG Change % > Now click on the highest price! The one at the top so it's usually lifeinvader. > Click Buy > INVEST ALL YOUR MONEY IN THE MARKET. > Knce done click buy. > Click on Lifeinvader > Sell > Sell all. BOOM. You just got triple the money. Watch video for better understanding and stuff if needed.
Reminder that limit is 2.1 billion. It will also work on every character.

Video

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Although this is not online, Some people like me love playing Story Mode.

This is a PS4 tutorial, but Xbox players can follow as it works on all next gen and pc.

1. Delete GTA 5 off PS4 System. If on disk go to Setting > System Storge > GTA 5 and delete it.

2. Go to Internet and uncheck it. Just simply make sure you are not connected to Internet any way of form.

3. Start up GTA and it should take like 30 minutes-1 hour to install. It took my 36 minutes.

4. Once downloaded you will now spawn as one of 3 characters.

5. Pull up phone > Internet > Money and services > LCN Exchange (First link) > Markets > Click on AVG Change % > Now click on the highest price! The one at the top so it's usually lifeinvader. > Click Buy > INVEST ALL YOUR MONEY IN THE MARKET. > Knce done click buy. > Click on Lifeinvader > Sell > Sell all. BOOM. You just got triple the money. Watch video for better understanding and stuff if needed.
Reminder that limit is 2.1 billion. It will also work on every character.

Video

Can u do this at any point in the game? Cause u say start gta over, but you've unlocked Trevor and done quite a few missions. So why erase it if u can do it mid game?

Hai Nguyen

Hai Nguyen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can u do this at any point in the game? Cause u say start gta over, but you've unlocked Trevor and done quite a few missions. So why erase it if u can do it mid game?
If your going to sell life invader stocks, it best works after you explode the guy.... At least thats what i did, sell n buy dtocks after i killed the life invader guy

B

Bonbon88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And if you download with your internet off it won't make a different how good your internet is

M

MADHEAD_798

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this delete my quick save files? (I have 100% completion)

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this delete my quick save files? (I have 100% completion)

Deleting your gamedata won't delete your savedata. If you'r not sure what you'r doing, make a back-up of your savadata on a USB key.

kaydin

kaydin

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to have a disc copy of the game to do this glitch? Cause I only have the digital and it doesn't download the game when I'm not connected to the internet

kaydin

kaydin

Reaction score
Sin$
When I go to continue it says my port folio is empty. And I did everything that the video said. So this glitch is patched.

Top Bottom
Login
Register