What's new

Patched Single Player Megathread - Rare Vehicles, Outfits & Other Glitches

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
Basically I start over until I get to the mission walk on foot to start the mission get in the car get out and run away?
You must perform garage glitch. That is what makes car go to impound after failing.

V

VastGlitching

Reaction score
Sin$
So if I press pause game new game and work my way back up to the mission will I get the one with the guns?

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
So if I press pause game new game and work my way back up to the mission will I get the one with the guns?
The guns do not stick outside of the mission. They are there only as a script like drugs in back of different vehicles.

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The guns are on the car they just don't shoot. The added plate is a bonus and the fact you glitched ot is the appeal. The snowy Asea is the big prize with that glitch.
Any way to do that garage glitch on next gen? It doesnt let you jump in garages

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to do that garage glitch on next gen? It doesnt let you jump in garages
The only possible thing I can think of to try would be to have car in front of interior garage. Do the fire glitch where you soak car in gas and light on fire an pull up to garage. Right before it explodes accept to enter garage. When you load inside there will be explosions. This could knock you into the glitch similar to old online glitches.

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The only possible thing I can think of to try would be to have car in front of interior garage. Do the fire glitch where you soak car in gas and light on fire an pull up to garage. Right before it explodes accept to enter garage. When you load inside there will be explosions. This could knock you into the glitch similar to old online glitches.
Thanks man Ill try it

Top Bottom
Login
Register