What's new

Discussion Single Player Campaign Not Saving.

TheScene

TheScene

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Completed the game a few nights ago. Wanted to go back through a few stages to get ****. it's telling me to start at level one again. what's going on. There a work around for this. Do, i have to do something in my system settings?

I'm on xbox-one

Thanks
Dave

Skengman

Skengman

Greatness Only
Reaction score
Sin$
I had that problem back in February. Seems like they've done nothing about it.

TheScene

TheScene

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey bud. at least someone decided to get back to me. I've been dealing with xbox.com and there chat for a few days now. they were telling me oh cloud this and that bleh.. and they seem to love to use emoticons but at any rate. I've been told to uninstall the game, re install then reboot. and still nothing, then i logged out and logged back in. Still nothing. So, finally someone decided to say get in touch with EA.

So, after I got done chatting with some person from some other country, I contaced EA's CHAT.

What they told me that there was a MEMORY LEAK. I didn't get into it nor searched it out on google.com.
But, they did give me one silver case for Multi for Battlefield, I'm unsure what that gets me but that was nice of them.
So, the person I was chatting to escalated the problem to there special ops team. So, now I'm waiting for them to get back to me. I have a reference number also.

I just find it funny on xbox.com it shows my achiev that I got when completing the campaign on HARD, along with some other achiev's you get on campaign, but the whole 7 levels aren't there ehh.. just sucks, I wanted to go thru a few levels to get some of the achiev's I missed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register