• Start date
  • Views 656
Gummoz

Gummoz

inb4 Buzz deletes th---
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Become a "show but not tell" forum? I mean yeah sure if you found something awesome and you dont want it be patched, dont post a friggin' preview here, you wont get the massive rep that you all want, sorry to break it to you. And yes I'm mad.

Gibs

Gibs

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
People don't have to release, they can if they wan't. And yes they get all the rep they want because people will **** ride them until they release.

BoneZ

BoneZ

#REGULATORS
Premium
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people don't just do hours and hours of hard research just to release it to a bunch of leaches for them to spread and it just get patched.

J

Jared

Boss
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with this but then again what if someone is just showing a preview of something like a patch. They are not going to give you the download link of an unfinished patch.

Shiny

Shiny

Trips
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Become a "show but not tell" forum? I mean yeah sure if you found something awesome and you dont want it be patched, dont post a friggin' preview here, you wont get the massive rep that you all want, sorry to break it to you. And yes I'm mad.

Exactly.
And I'm mad too.

I agree with this but then again what if someone is just showing a preview of something like a patch. They are not going to give you the download link of an unfinished patch.

Of course not. I think this is more about people like that lee guy who knows how to gpd mod cod4/5/6.

Gummoz

Gummoz

inb4 Buzz deletes th---
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

You know that's not what I'm talking about, ..

Exactly.
And I'm mad too.

Of course not. I think this is more about people like that lee guy who knows how to gpd mod cod4/5/6.

Yeah, that's more like it, Lee, Antics- and teh1337 got tons of stuff, but no why release it when you can just get you e-**** sucked posting "Hurr duRr I've got this new awesome thing that I´m going to show of to you but not release it since it would be patched n00b lol hurR"

J

Jared

Boss
Reaction score
Sin$
You know that's not what I'm talking about, ..

What are you talking about then? If your talking about online lobbies then I highly disagree with you because why would people release it when selfish people can just make money off there hard work? If people really want online lobbies then how about they make the rebooter without complaining. People are not going to release hours days of work for nothing.

Wiz

Wiz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Most things get leaked. But yeah I understand you, I feel the same way sometimes. I'm sure most of us do.

Edit: Just came to mind, didn't read the full topic. But if you are stating about the new rebooter and jtags online then I don't fully agree. Selected people have it for a reason.

Gummoz

Gummoz

inb4 Buzz deletes th---
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
What are you talking about then? If your talking about online lobbies then I highly disagree with you because why would people release it when selfish people can just make money off there hard work? If people really want online lobbies then how about they make the rebooter without complaining. People are not going to release hours days of work for nothing.

Most things get leaked. But yeah I understand you, I feel the same way sometimes. I'm sure most of us do.

Edit: Just came to mind, didn't read the full topic. But if you are stating about the new rebooter and jtags online then I don't fully agree. Selected people have it for a reason.

No I'm not talking about the new rebooter even though I ofcourse wouldn't mind getting my hands on it , I´m talking about people like Lee, Antics and teh1337, who got lots of stuff, new dvars, lots of great stuff, but decide not to release it, just show it of and then watch their **** grow when people like me beg them to give it to me. Yes I'm a leecher, but aren't we all..

J

Jared

Boss
Reaction score
Sin$
No I'm not talking about the new rebooter even though I ofcourse wouldn't mind getting my hands on it , I´m talking about people like Lee, Antics and teh1337, who got lots of stuff, new dvars, lots of great stuff, but decide not to release it, just show it of and then watch their **** grow when people like me beg them to give it to me. Yes I'm a leecher, but aren't we all..

I personally wouldn't call myself a leech. I could honestly care less if they are releasing whatever they have or not.
What do they have btw? I haven't been active in the modding forums in awhile.

Gummoz

Gummoz

inb4 Buzz deletes th---
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally wouldn't call myself a leech. I could honestly care less if they are releasing whatever they have or not.
What do they have btw? I haven't been active in the modding forums in awhile.

Lee dont need a Jtag to mod cod 4,5,6. Antics have over 100 unreleased dvars, and teh1337 got good stuff like some sort of noclip in public. Take a look in the modding sections of this site, and I'm sure you might rage as much as me.

And I gladly call myself a leech, since I havent released anything new and groundbreaking to this site.

J

Jared

Boss
Reaction score
Sin$
Lee dont need a Jtag to mod cod 4,5,6. Antics have over 100 unreleased dvars, and teh1337 got good stuff like some sort of noclip in public. Take a look in the modding sections of this site, and I'm sure you might rage as much as me.

And I gladly call myself a leech, since I havent released anything new and groundbreaking to this site.

I'm not really that mad due to the fact its their work. It's all their choice to release it or not,not ours.
Complaining is just going to make it worse.

Gummoz

Gummoz

inb4 Buzz deletes th---
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not really that mad due to the fact its their work. It's all their choice to release it or not,not ours.
Complaining is just going to make it worse.

Well we all have different opinions, I just wanted to express my anger, :rolleyes:

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$

Then learn how to do it yourself like they did and don't cry when people will obviously not release something that will get patched.

Laugh

Laugh

Contributor
5th Anniversary Chatty Kathy Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people don't just do hours and hours of hard research just to release it to a bunch of leaches for them to spread and it just get patched.

>assuming hours of research is required of everything. :smile:

I agree though, it's killing the modding community.

Gummoz

Gummoz

inb4 Buzz deletes th---
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Then learn how to do it yourself like they did and don't cry when people will obviously not release something that will get patched.

But then why oh why do they post it here? It's retarded. I thought this where a modding community, but I guess I was wrong <_<

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Sooner or later they finally release it. But if they don't, oh well. They did the work to find it. It really is up to them. I for one enjoy seeing what people release and like that they don't release it right away. It wouldn't be fun if they did.

Top Bottom
Login
Register