Since GameVee Is Gone....

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by IAmTheMessenger, Feb 1, 2009 with 7 replies and 773 views.

1. IAmTheMessenger

IAmTheMessenger Newbie

Ratings:
    Is there any other places to have your fileshare downloaded, or are the capture cards pretty much the only way to do it for the time being????

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    there is going to be a feature on bungie.net that will do essentially the same thing as gamevee. They talked about it months ago and havent said a word about it since. If they're still going through with it I would imagine that it will be up soon.

3. OP
    IAmTheMessenger

IAmTheMessenger Newbie

Ratings:
    Yea I hope so, My hard drive has so many clips on it, I'm trying to make montages so I can free up that additional hard drive space.

4. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Eathalo.com

• Like Like x 3
  5. dschu012

dschu012 Member

Ratings:
    Thx for sharing that site I was unaware of it. It is funny how bad some of these clips are that people upload.
    For instance I just watch a video named Montage on there where a person got an overkill in an all swords game. What is so special about that....

6. iTz MiKe

iTz MiKe Getting There

Ratings:
    Actually if you read the weekly updates on bungie.net they are still in beta with the video uploading feature on their site. They said they are testing it and other good things, not sure what update said it but ill find it and edit my post.

7. Mainfram3

Mainfram3 Newbie

Ratings:
  8. OP
    IAmTheMessenger

IAmTheMessenger Newbie

Ratings:
    Was there any approximate date of release on the Render To Video?? I'm hoping they get it out before ODST is released.