Sims 3

• Thread starter i think its in
  • Start date
  • Views 585
I

i think its in

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sims 3 is the worst game i have ever played. i have been a big fan of sims games for my entire life. actually, let me correct myself, Sims 3 ON XBOX is the worst game ever. the pc version is sooo dope. i think sims 2 was the best. i liked the ability to run around. here are a few reasons my The Sims 3 is a kick in the nuts and why you should never buy it.

1.THIS STUPID GAME IS SO ****ing SLOW. and no, im not talking slow as in laggy. slow as in "i have to sit here and watch my sim sleep for 19 minutes?!" but on the bright side: if you are looking for a game that is extremely slow paced and makes watching your own hair grow seem like a ****ing RAVE, then you should get it.

2.So in the sims 2, EA intro'd a feature that lets you run around by using the joy sticks and not have a stupid click to walk interface and then they were like "oh s***! that is actually a really good addition to this franchise, and if we make the future sims have this feature, everyone will want to buy it; so lets not add it in!" Dumbasses.

3. The game is so goddamn full of bugs. there was actually a bug that whenever you saved your game; it would actually break the game. as in, not usable anymore. Seriously? how does that even get through the debugging process? OH WAIT! there is no debug process with EA. silly me.

and if that isn't enough to make this game a steaming pile of s***(which it is) the game is filled with loading times. here is how you spend you're time while playing the sims 3:

60%-sleeping
39%-loading
and 1 percent actually enjoying this game.

so that means that 99% of the time you are sitting there, thinking to yourself: "Why did i pay $45 for this shitpile?"

the theme of this story is: dont buy this game.

C

Carnage_

Getting There
Reaction score
I enjoy the game.

D

DWreck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sims 3 is the worst game i have ever played. i have been a big fan of sims games for my entire life. actually, let me correct myself, Sims 3 ON XBOX is the worst game ever. the pc version is sooo dope. i think sims 2 was the best. i liked the ability to run around. here are a few reasons my The Sims 3 is a kick in the nuts and why you should never buy it.

1.THIS STUPID GAME IS SO ****ing SLOW. and no, im not talking slow as in laggy. slow as in "i have to sit here and watch my sim sleep for 19 minutes?!" but on the bright side: if you are looking for a game that is extremely slow paced and makes watching your own hair grow seem like a ****ing RAVE, then you should get it.

2.So in the sims 2, EA intro'd a feature that lets you run around by using the joy sticks and not have a stupid click to walk interface and then they were like "oh s***! that is actually a really good addition to this franchise, and if we make the future sims have this feature, everyone will want to buy it; so lets not add it in!" Dumbasses.

3. The game is so goddamn full of bugs. there was actually a bug that whenever you saved your game; it would actually break the game. as in, not usable anymore. Seriously? how does that even get through the debugging process? OH WAIT! there is no debug process with EA. silly me.

and if that isn't enough to make this game a steaming pile of s***(which it is) the game is filled with loading times. here is how you spend you're time while playing the sims 3:

60%-sleeping
39%-loading
and 1 percent actually enjoying this game.

so that means that 99% of the time you are sitting there, thinking to yourself: "Why did i pay $45 for this shitpile?"

the theme of this story is: dont buy this game.
Then play Sims 4 :huh:.

L

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
You realize you can fast forward time?

M

YourMomzMilkMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoyed it while I had to waited for my laptop to arrive and it's not actually that bad. But PC version is waaaay better.

C

GTA STUNT CO

MEIN BLOCK
Reaction score
Love the sims 3 on xbox. It was fun to play. also have all sime for my pc and I feel they did a good job with the console version.

Top Bottom