Sims 3 expansion packs

• Thread starter MocahNutz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,444
M

MocahNutz

I don't give a #2!!
Reaction score
So I'm trying to install all expansion packs for my girlfriend. I downloaded the packs with BitTorrent. They are .rar files. How do I mount these to poweriso to be able to install them and work? Please help. When I right click and click mount to poweriso nothing happens.

Z

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Reaction score
So I'm trying to install all expansion packs for my girlfriend. I downloaded the packs with BitTorrent. They are .rar files. How do I mount these to poweriso to be able to install them and work? Please help. When I right click and click mount to poweriso nothing happens.
They're RAR files, not ISO's. You need to extract them (right-click, press extract, select place). Then there should be a setup.exe to run.

M

MocahNutz

I don't give a #2!!
Reaction score
I do all that. Run the setup. Install. But when she goes to play it says to insert disk. Which is why I am using poweriso. But the only file in the extracted folder that is an iso file that will allow me to mount to poweriso is "layout" which is not right. I'm kinda new to this.

Z

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Reaction score
I do all that. Run the setup. Install. But when she goes to play it says to insert disk. Which is why I am using poweriso. But the only file in the extracted folder that is an iso file that will allow me to mount to poweriso is "layout" which is not right. I'm kinda new to this.
You need a no-cd crack.

M

MocahNutz

I don't give a #2!!
Reaction score
Came in the .rar file. I copy and paste it in the Sims 3 folder under bin folder. She found this in a tutorial video on YouTube. Had all download links. But it is not step by step. So I'm about to say screw it and just buy her the expansion packs she wants.

Top Bottom