What's new

Patched Simple SP mission freeroam glitch

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1. Go to story mode
Step 2. Go to a recent activity to go online than double tap back to GTA story.
Step 3. Play the mission Trevor Phillips industry
Step 4. Press X to skip the cutscene and when it goes black double tap the PS button to go online and deny
Step 5. You're done!

The two Asian dudes will be just standing there. You can knock them out and do whatever you want. Just remember you're still in the mission so if you die that's it. It may also get the loading story reboot and takes you back to online. Maybe there is a SP-MP glitch in this. Or just a little fun dead end. I only got this one mission to work because I haven't really played story in a while. Tell me if you found something.

Edit: Well I discovered that putting a car inside a LS coustom will fail the mission if you killed them. Or will just start the mission like it's supposed to and end the glitch.

Last edited:
MafiaDesigns

MafiaDesigns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First add some components to your secondary character. Then do this method then once you go online try to access swap character and see if it gives you the "Timed out locating session" alert then close app afterwards.

Maybe this might be the steps for a new Sp to Mp glitch. Its worth a shot

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First add some components to your secondary character. Then do this method then once you go online try to access swap character and see if it gives you the "Timed out locating session" alert then close app afterwards.

I'll give it a shot later...I'm doig a heist with my friend. But this has potential.

Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$
mission Trevor Phillips industry- which is this??

C

Cuhstomss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This definitely belongs in the discovery section. Possible something is here though

Galaxify_

Galaxify_

Reaction score
Sin$

I tried, you can't

I don't know what I did with this glitch but I got online by changing save game

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cuhstomss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know what I did with this glitch but I got online by changing save game
With SP Features?

There most definitely is something here. It most likely involves the starting prologue though. I did what OP said before Michael starts talking to his Doc in the opening cutscene and Micheal fell into the water.

Last edited by a moderator:
keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Try this around the opening bit in prologue adter you get outside. Easy way to explore?

C

Cuhstomss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this is still possible as a SP to MP glitch. Just have to tune some kinks.

skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Move to Discovery section so people could share ideas on this one!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register