• Thread starter ExGamer
  • Start date
  • Views 3,051
ExGamer

ExGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought I'd made a thread full off sniping filters. I will try to add some daily.

dnln5w.png

He sells quickly if you put him up for around 2400-2500, you can pick him up from around 2,000-1,600 coins. I picked him up for around 1800 as shown below.

ei9vcy.png

Set max buy now to 2,000 and snipe away!

2vi33v9.png

He's a good snipe at this very moment. I made about 6k profit in about 20 mins. Set max buy now 9k and snipe away! You can sell for around 10,500, but for the threads sake I wanted him gone faster so I sold him for 10,250.

ezrfrp.png

Last edited:
ExGamer

ExGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated. If you are trying these out and prices are different, let me know and I'll either see if they are still snipable, if not I'll find a new snipe for you guys!

Due to the transfer market prices rising and dropping I will try my best to update prices as much as possible. Hopefully soon the market will become more stable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1266597

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

What filter are you using now. Need one I can use at work lol

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Any melborne player just look at the sbc's
I thought my aus player sold due to the kit one, thought it was somewhat retarded that someone wopuld pay 8k for a none rare Bronze.the new icon challanges are also going to raise soem prices..

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought my aus player sold due to the kit one, thought it was somewhat retarded that someone wopuld pay 8k for a none rare Bronze.the new icon challanges are also going to raise soem prices..
Yeah just keep an eye on to them, big money to be made :smile:

B

benjamineyoung

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Used to do prem defenders on 17 under 450 and sell for 600 everything only made small profit each card but with a 80 tranfer list size i was making good profit for just ******** at work lol 
Not sure if itll work so well now though as prices are higher but theres always someone looking for a quick prem cb

Top Bottom
Login
Register