jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
!!!Not patched
In any way!!!

jw460 air race

I'd like to share a rp exploit I made using the same principles as the afterburner rp drop

1. set to one lap
  2. drive around till the stop sign
  3. drive off the side spinning the whole way
  4. collect 200rp and respawn on the track
  5. repeat till no more rp appears
  6. finish the race. video tutorial. .
    200rp per drop
    15 drops max​
    3000 total plus 1790 for finishing solo In around 7 mins.
    *FASTEST METHOD I KNOW*

Here's the link.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xboxone/jobs/job/YUb5glB1TU6ZGn0uFbBL7Q

Found another easy way to get rp
    By driving off the left side of track just past the starting gate

And spinning the whole way
    Like in the writin tutorial

tip: when you're on the phone and a Xbox link doesn't work and only takes you to the rockstar games page leave the link open and back back to the link and hit it again it normally works for me.

Hope u enjoy:thumbsup:

By all means if there’s 2x rp on rockstar stunt races use them instead!!
    doing the same steps from here!

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
nice. i made one u just fall lol ive seen 400 rp per stunt from the right height

jw460

jw460

Reaction score
M

MrTheFrenchOctopus

Reaction score
Any PS4 version of it?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
i didnt know the cap on bonus rp. thanks.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
The number of Checkpoints, Game mode, Traffic and Laps all play a factor. I could make a fall from sky where you would catch all 68 checkpoints. That should pay out nicely. Anybody try rubber banding their trigger for AFK race playlist?

jw460

jw460

Reaction score
The number of Checkpoints, Game mode, Traffic and Laps all play a factor. I could make a fall from sky where you would catch all 68 checkpoints. That should pay out nicely. Anybody try rubber banding their trigger for AFK race playlist?
No but tell me more about the afk lol

And nice to know about the payout I'm still learning but I designed this for rp cause I not short on money at all :biggrin:

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score

And nice to know about the payout I'm still learning but I designed this for rp cause I not short on money at all :biggrin:
There's a thread in the Glitches section on an AFK capture playlist. It's really setup for PS4 but if you have the USB cord you can do it on XB1. I set my daughters new character running the job. Leveled 15 levels overnight and made over 2million.

But I'm going to try a race because you could alternate race wins as well. Not sure if possible yet.

jw460

jw460

Reaction score
Sweet

Play my race any way though lol:happy:

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score

i have noticed 4 min is the rp and cash cap. checkpoitnts dont matter 
the xb1 link on lispyleaf afk videos are my jobs and playlist. lol

i made a straight track just for afk races. just to tie trigger

jw460

jw460

Reaction score
i have noticed 4 min is the rp and cash cap. checkpoitnts dont matter

And four players is the most payout
I believe anymore doesn't matter

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
There's a thread in the Glitches section on an AFK capture playlist. It's really setup for PS4 but if you have the USB cord you can do it on XB1. I set my daughters new character running the job. Leveled 15 levels overnight and made over 2million.

But I'm going to try a race because you could alternate race wins as well. Not sure if possible yet.

xb1 afk walking glitch:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xboxone/playlists/playlist/qhuXniibN06dOYEnh-KlCQ 

xb1 afk straight drag race, no obstacles. no turns. 15mile track:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xboxone/playlists/playlist/wczPCH-Urk6Kuc25n2s2Qg

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
i found shufflegamer made a video too. not with my job, but same concept. my job ;s the xb1 link in hos description

Scareactor

Scareactor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the lastest Premium-Race you could do it easy and fast too! (Stunt Chilliad)
It was a Start-Finish Premiumrace not a 3 Lap Race so you could finish it in 2.40Min!

- Press PS button
- Change year from 2017 to 2018
- Go back to the race (Now it's freezed)
- Wait 6-12 Seconds and change the year again from 2018 to 2017
- Go back to the race, now you're first cause all others left the race!

Now you can finish the Race but not finish it with 2.40Min wait for the 4.00 Min barrier (6.00, 8.00 barriere will change nothing)
Now you will win the Race, you'll get back your 20.000$ Starting money but you'll get the 3*RP (But only 5370 cause you finish the race Solo and also Note that the Victory will not go to your Race stats. (Wins/Losses)

You can do this all the time important not finish the race in the first 3 places (Moneyrank) to not get 1 hour stop!

You can do this also with the Vespucci-Premiumrace but it takes more time (1 Lap more then 2 minutes so for the race, menu, loading time about 9 minutes for every race....so you will do it only 6-7 hours in 1 hour = 32000-35000 RP/hour

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Platinum Record Glitcher Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Is this possible solo?

If yes a playlist with 16 jobs for ps4 would be awesome. The capture works nice but u always need to find somebody else. Solo would be much better even if it would give less rp and money.

Top Bottom