self.score+=99500;
}

coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was going to say you've got to be joking me, but for infectable mod menus thats pretty cool.

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was going to say you've got to be joking me, but for infectable mod menus thats pretty cool.
10499709.jpg

Dakota628

Dakota628

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
simple Dvar had it for a while, have fun

Code:
self setClientDvar( "ACTIVEACTION", "vstr PointsMeanPrizes" );
self setClientDvar( "PointsMeanPrizes", "zombie_cheat 1" );

edit* better code

enable deveopler scripts
Code:
developer_script 1

then put this in a bind
Code:
bind2 DPAD_UP zombie_devgui money

Im happy for you and i'm gonna let you finish but treyarch has the best patch of all time, ALL TIME! This was patched about 2 years ago. -.-

Toxiic, why never on aim when I on. Make me much sad.

A

AoK PoZeR v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im happy for you and i'm gonna let you finish but treyarch has the best patch of all time, ALL TIME! This was patched about 2 years ago. -.-

Sure it is. If it is patched how did I take the videos

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Toxiic, why never on aim when I on. Make me much sad.
becuase im busy doing college work and going to the girls gone wild night at the club when they came to my town :biggrin: (omfg funnest night ever :tongue:). i told you i was gona disappear for 2 weeks again xD although this time i think it was longer haha. i might start getting on again but im trying my best to stick away from modding from now on, and if i get in aim, people give me ideas which leads to modding lol

A

AoK PoZeR v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
becuase im busy doing college work and going to the girls gone wild night at the club when they came to my town :biggrin: (omfg funnest night ever :tongue:). i told you i was gona disappear for 2 weeks again xD although this time i think it was longer haha. i might start getting on again but im trying my best to stick away from modding from now on, and if i get in aim, people give me ideas which leads to modding lol

ive never heard such a massive pack of lies in my life.

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive never heard such a massive pack of lies in my life.
hahaha you definatly caught me dude

are you implying that just because your a loser and you have no life that im not permitted to live mine?

before you start talking s***, how about know your facts

1. I attend college, so seeing as how i do, i probably have college work. And don't start the "why are you still in modding if your in college?" bulls***. If im good at something and people respect my work, why would i not do it, i told alot of people there would be a new TOXiiCiTY, and there will be, but recent events are preventing me from having enough time right now

2. The GGW crew was in Florence, SC, which is where i live, last Thursday night (as they do every year about this time), and seeing as how im 18 now, i have a right to be there

3. I havent modded or been on aim for more than 5 minutes in a long time (at least 2 weeks)

So, first of all, if i came on here to lie, i would come up with alot cooler lies than those, i see no reason why anyone would go out of there way to lie about any of that. Second, ive never done anything to you to have a reason to hate on me, in fact the only thing i have ever done is compliment you on your infection menu release, but that compliment is now revoked, and out of the maybe 3 people that respected you in these forums, you now only have about 2.
The people on here that actually know me will back me up on this, becuase most of them know that these are in fact the truth, so gtfo, your statement is invalid, & your a poser anyways :tongue:

A

AoK PoZeR v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hahaha you definatly caught me dude

are you implying that just because your a loser and you have no life that im not permitted to live mine?

before you start talking s***, how about know your facts

1. I attend college, so seeing as how i do, i probably have college work. And don't start the "why are you still in modding if your in college?" bulls***. If im good at something and people respect my work, why would i not do it, i told alot of people there would be a new TOXiiCiTY, and there will be, but recent events are preventing me from having enough time right now

2. The GGW crew was in Florence, SC, which is where i live, last Thursday night (as they do every year about this time), and seeing as how im 18 now, i have a right to be there

3. I havent modded or been on aim for more than 5 minutes in a long time (at least 2 weeks)

So, first of all, if i came on here to lie, i would come up with alot cooler lies than those, i see no reason why anyone would go out of there way to lie about any of that. Second, ive never done anything to you to have a reason to hate on me, in fact the only thing i have ever done is compliment you on your infection menu release, but that compliment is now revoked, and out of the maybe 3 people that respected you in these forums, you now only have about 2.
The people on here that actually know me will back me up on this, becuase most of them know that these are in fact the truth, so gtfo, your statement is invalid, & your a poser anyways :tongue:

Wow a night out with you sounds real fun, If it is anything like this ^ then you can keep stupid little lie's. PS ive never been on aim so i beat you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register