• Start date
  • Views 1,962
SpeaRZoiD

SpeaRZoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all,

Been wondering if Sim City is worth getting, ive got Cities XL and its okay... need to get into it more......

But if someone has played both, can you tell me which is better?

Thanks

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
They were having some serious server issues. I believe they fixed them, but I don't know for sure since I don't own the game.

I had high hopes, I have always loved the series.

Revshots

Revshots

Nothing to see here!
Reaction score
Sin$
The server issues are still going on, EA failed terribly, wait a week or 2, becuase the game is unplayable in its current state. Other than that, the game is amazing!

SpeaRZoiD SpeaRZoiD

Chase

Chase

Get Got
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wait a few weeks and pirate it. EA's servers are ****ing terrible and the game requires you to be logged in at all times, even if you are playing single player.

Hoogoo

Hoogoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The game it self is worth trying, but not $60 + server issues. I'm waiting a month or two before getting the game.

SimCity runs DRM (always ONLINE) even when playing single player...which is suck.

I wouldn't have high hope for pirated version of Sim City for the next couple months. Maybe near 2014.

SpeaRZoiD

SpeaRZoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok im gonna wait, if someone with the game could quote me here when the server issues are fixed i would really appreciate it!

Hoogoo

Hoogoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok im gonna wait, if someone with the game could quote me here when the server issues are fixed i would really appreciate it!
Skidrow has released his version of crack but only through survey site. It should be out in torrent in the next couple days/weeks. You can try to DL it, but I have no success at the moment. Maybe a fake...beside that's not the usual skidrow site I visit usually. :smile:

Keep Calm and Wait on....

Pyua

Pyua

Getting There
Frame In Gold Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Seeing as I only paid £18 for the deluxe addition yeah I'm enjoying it.

Stroth

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
With the issues that have arose, the experience for me isn't what I expected. They probably won't last forever though so yeah I'd recommend it.

Skeleton

Skeleton

I like cats.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I know the previous Sim City's are quite amazing as my dad has dumped 5+ years into it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register